+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Green n yellow stripes are back

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    Nor me 54, in an IDEAL world it won't be there next season.

Sorry ��...too tempting to miss��
    Like...��

[QUOTE=The Minn Junta;38900831]I'm with you Q.

This mock up based on the already released Crystal Palace version has appeared on Twitter, IF it is the true design already the stripes have been messed around with again.

Could all be bulls hit of course!
    Attachment 9583[/QUOTE

To me, it looks like a Championship shirt. Those awful markings on the white stripes is what I was referring to. Has anybody seen the new Plymouth strip? It looks really classy.

The hatching on the white stripes is just the sort of fussiness that should be avoided. I have seen the Plymouth strip. Plain and simple stripes and much better.

Only one top for me no ads Just WBA, Albion or West Brom navy blue and white strips.

Name:  WBA TOP 1969.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  9.1 KB

Whatever the design it's going to be expensive, got an email yesterday from the club shop and a pair of wba/puma shorts are £35.

Got admit I much prefer the proper, stuck on Albion badge on them than the transfer that Adidas used.

Another note, when you want your wba fix on a Saturday night you'll have to go to Quest instead of channel five.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)