+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The *** Business

Unhappy The *** Business

Anyone been watching this series on Channel 5?
    I won't go into details on a public forum but what an eye opener,it looks more like pain than pleasure to me,who in their right mind pays someone to kick them in the wotsits anyhow and I felt ill after seeing what can go up your bum

Ask Griff, hes an expert on rear end action. I reckon hes had several litre bottles jammed in. Any way, i was wondering what you know about *** Chalky. You have been married, but i cant imagine anything beyond still having your jim jams on, and a one minute tango.

I may be wrong of course. Connie is a woman of the world and expects her man to please her. I have known a few former partners who have lost five pounds in one night. And eventually had a tongue that could lift a dumb bell. Depending on your reply, i may reopen your case with her. A woman her age finds it hard to get a man of equal status, so she may look benevolently on a lower person, but with the cubic capacity to finish the course.

The rewards will be huge, the best hotels etc, but dont expect a love job. Having said that who knows, the best relationships are between a bright person and a not so bright one, there is no fighting over power. Frank, not Jeremy, i hope you can tell the difference.

I've just watched the third program on the *** business,it dealt with prostitution,very,very sad to watch,woman who looked much older than their years selling their bodies for drugs,£10 for a bj or £20 for *** then straight down to a dealer for a fix
    I genuinely felt heartbroken for them,how did they get so low,how will they ever get out of the vicious circle that they find themselves in,where will they be in the years time?
    We sometimes have to take drug users down to the mortuary,we never take old drug users,it's a cruel world that we live in

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Ask Griff, hes an expert on rear end action. I reckon hes had several litre bottles jammed in. Any way, i was wondering what you know about *** Chalky. You have been married, but i cant imagine anything beyond still having your jim jams on, and a one minute tango.

I may be wrong of course. Connie is a woman of the world and expects her man to please her. I have known a few former partners who have lost five pounds in one night. And eventually had a tongue that could lift a dumb bell. Depending on your reply, i may reopen your case with her. A woman her age finds it hard to get a man of equal status, so she may look benevolently on a lower person, but with the cubic capacity to finish the course.

The rewards will be huge, the best hotels etc, but dont expect a love job. Having said that who knows, the best relationships are between a bright person and a not so bright one, there is no fighting over power. Frank, not Jeremy, i hope you can tell the difference.
    Sorry Frank, not my cup of tea really, but it's interesting that you know a bit about litre bottles being shoved up blokes' a­arses. Is this usual in a University town? Experienced are you? Not summat I've heard of really.

Chalky, if you don't pull Connie don't worry. She'll have a purple face which could be a bit offputting.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)