+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: £16 million for Rondon

£16 million for Rondon

Allegedly banded around for him. I say take it and run! Also sell Chadli, Evans, and McLean while we are at it. That could be a possible £25 million coming back into the war chest.

Quote Originally Posted by rambaggie View Post
    Allegedly banded around for him. I say take it and run! Also sell Chadli, Evans, and McLean while we are at it. That could be a possible £25 million coming back into the war chest.
    Add Liversalts to make that figure £26m.

Don't know how accurate it is, but heard Rondon and Chadli both have £16.5m relegation release clauses.

I'd be happy with £33m for the two of them..

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Don't know how accurate it is, but heard Rondon and Chadli both have £16.5m relegation release clauses.

That would too good to refuse

If we get 10m for chadli I be shocked.

I didn't know he had a release clause, but the 16m rondon't release clause has been widely reported and west sham and cardiff have been linked.

I think delivermore will go for about 15m, as will jrod.

If Dawson leaves it must not be less than 20m.

Coming in I would consider james collins and abel fernandez on frees.

Then spend big on dwight gayle and get andre gray on loan from watford.

Jenkins promised goal power so lets see him deliver it.

Id bite their hond off for 16mil. He aint worth no where near that. One could say that he hasn't played to his full potential under Pulis and Partridge but he only scored once in 6 with Moore at the helm. He runs around a lot but i cant see him doing much better lets hope Mark Hughes can recognise his potentially brilliant goal scoring skills and make the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    If we get 10m for chadli I be shocked.

I didn't know he had a release clause, but the 16m rondon't release clause has been widely reported and west sham and cardiff have been linked.

I think delivermore will go for about 15m, as will jrod.

If Dawson leaves it must not be less than 20m.

Coming in I would consider james collins and abel fernandez on frees.

Then spend big on dwight gayle and get andre gray on loan from watford.

Jenkins promised goal power so lets see him deliver it.
    Read that Hegazi was linked with Spurs today too..

James Collins would be a good shout if we lost Daws or Hegazi. Don't know much about Abel Fernandez. I like the Andre Gray shout but never been a fan of Dwight Gale...

We should have cash to spend from player sales, so lets hope this year its invested wisely...

Abel Fernández cost hull 10m, when that was alot.

Could not hack it in the prem but has hit 20 in championship.

I am not a big fan of gayle either, but he too hit over 20 in the championship as did gray.

Fernández was injured quite a lot last season I think but for free is worth it.

I read about hegazi and spurs yesterday, but if they are demanding 75m for alderweld we should ask for 50m for the younger hegazi.

If they can take the p iss so can we.

But, expect an offer of 7m to unsettle him from conehead levy like bambino p iss take.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Abel Fernández cost hull 10m, when that was alot.

Could not hack it in the prem but has hit 20 in championship.

I am not a big fan of gayle either, but he too hit over 20 in the championship as did gray.

Fernández was injured quite a lot last season I think but for free is worth it.

I read about hegazi and spurs yesterday, but if they are demanding 75m for alderweld we should ask for 50m for the younger hegazi.

If they can take the p iss so can we.

But, expect an offer of 7m to unsettle him from conehead levy like bambino p iss take.
    The article I read said Hegazi has a £2.5m relegation release clause. If this is the case then I imagine he'll definitely be gone this summer for that price..

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post

I like Rondon as club man seems honest sort of guy , try's his best runs his bol locks off up front but couldn't hit a cows arse with a Banjo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)