+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 49's

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Less humorous, this analysis of Marathe and his influence on the 49ers;

https://www.reddit.com/r/49ers/comme...u_really_want/

That was a couple of years ago, then, early last year......

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2017...n-nfl-circles/

So apparently something of a "wheeler dealer" in the selection of coaches (for the 49ers)

and now the 49ers are on the up.....

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/l...nited-14698717

All of which would suggest (given his involvement in the salary cap previously, the selection of coaches etc, and more recently the 49ers roster and preparation for contract negotiation) that he will be advising on how that should be done with new coach/players here?

Do you do birthday parties?

if anyone follows American football then the 49ers franchise has been rejuvenated in the last few seasons especially the one just gone.

the new director is well known for a data led approach and use of analytics which is where football increasingly is being led so all good.

Maybe let’s see what happens before Eeyoring the bejesus out of it ....

Not sure if that was referring to the above, but I thought what I included was a reasoned, though-provoking piece, not siding one way or t'other?

Not sure if that was referring to the above, but I thought what I included was a reasoned, though-provoking piece, not siding one way or t'other?
    you ought to know by now wtf, this lot on here will believe in anything that will get leeds promotion , the blind leading the blind, four**** years believing in the same fairy stories every year. gullable, deluded, does not even begin to describe the zombies who post on here. let them have have their couple of months of pleasure , before the same cycle kicks in once again in august .

a second or third rate team put out for the fa cup and we end up losing, to some nondescript team from the lower divisions, and the promotion chase over with once again, before many people have had time to put their christmas tree away for another year.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 25-05-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Not aimed at you specifically more that that an interesting appointment which could be good so let’s see and his take on data analytics fits in which what club looking to do

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    you ought to know by now wtf, this lot on here will believe in anything that will get leeds promotion , the blind leading the blind, four**** years believing in the same fairy stories every year. gullable, deluded, does not even begin to describe the zombies who post on here. let them have have their couple of months of pleasure , before the same cycle kicks in once again in august .

a second or third rate team put out for the fa cup and we end up losing, to some nondescript team from the lower divisions, and the promotion chase over with once again, before many people have had time to put their christmas tree away for another year.
    And you wonder why people have lost patience with you? One post on this thread and it is insulting people.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    And you wonder why people have lost patience with you? One post on this thread and it is insulting people.
    i thought i was on ignore , make your mind up fella, another drama queen enters the fray.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 25-05-2018 at 08:44 PM.

I wish 'my' Dallas Nfl team would take over Barnsley because the owner/chairman Jerry Jones seriously has more money than sense and we could do with some of that. The only drawback to that is it means we'd have to be called Cowboys rather than Tykes, so no change there then.

How would a Leeds team feature in the NFL ?

The Dirty Leeds team of Don Revie's from the 70's might well have cut it? Though I understand that even the NFL has rules about excessive violence which might've caused them a problem.lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)