+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All we need now is.....

All we need now is.....

...the club shop to get in some decent sweat and T shirts and an early new kit for next season.

You don’t want much. I want to win £50million on Euromillions tomorrow night. Elle McPherson to txt me about meeting up later. Peroni to offer me free lager for life. Oh, and that bloke next door to stop walking up his drive with his massive beer belly hanging over his shorts.
    That’s it,for now.

At least your wants sound reasonable. I guess I'm expecting too much with mine. ( Elle McPherson, getting a bit old, but on second thoughts would I say no! ).

Never mind owt else,as long as they have got a United beach towel in the club shop,I’m happy

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    You don’t want much. I want to win £50million on Euromillions tomorrow night. Elle McPherson to txt me about meeting up later. Peroni to offer me free lager for life. Oh, and that bloke next door to stop walking up his drive with his massive beer belly hanging over his shorts.
    That’s it,for now.
    Sorry to disappoint you mate, but I've already got a date with Elle tomorrow. We're going up t'Legion for karaoke night and a few barley wines.

How about you tell her to bring a mate

Name:  l4x3aqvp8l9oo9p.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  15.2 KB

Here's yours you lucky man.