+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OT Eng v Pak

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Hit all over the place? Lasted about 10 overs and then Notts took control.
    Yes, when I posted Notts were being hit all over the place. That's why I put it. Samit was doing a good job at one end but 3 overs from Ball and Fletcher went for 54 runs! They were scoring at 8 an over then and were 159/2 at the half way stage and would have been hoping for 350+ from there. A good recovery by Notts to limit them to 295, the slower bowlers did better than the pacemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The wicket of a 'retired hurt' batsman is never included in the score. Firstly his wicket hasn't been taken, and secondly he could have resumed his innings on the fall of their ninth wicket. For the purpose of his average, Babar's score will go into the record books as 68 not out. I would think we need to make around 400 in the second innings to set them any sort of challenging target, and I just can't see this batting line up having the talent or the application to do it.
    Pretty much correct. His score will go down in the score book as "retired hurt not out" 68

Not a good day to be a England and Notts fan!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234