+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer cricket thread

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Tha needs to start a Golf thread(what a borin game Golf is) this one's for Cricket,nar do as tha told lass and get summat done in't kitchen.UTCB
    The Blades greatest golfer, Matthew Fitzpatrick is playing, and doing well, at the BMW Championship - surely you are supporting him??

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    The Blades greatest golfer, Matthew Fitzpatrick is playing, and doing well, at the BMW Championship - surely you are supporting him??
    I hope he wins,he seems a gr8 fella but i won't be followin it.Is it on Sky? Are you one of those who complain abart SKY ruinin Football but subscribe to Sky Sports anyway?Back to Cricket, England are under the pump,for a change,even Sir Geoffrey's been sayin Our Joe's captaincy leaves summat to be desired. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 25-05-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Yes, Ronnie, I remember watching some of the 1948 match (England 52 allout) on the old newsreals - Pathe and Movietone- at the Balfour Cinema (Darnall) . We didn't own a TV then. It was also, the match where Bradman got a duck , in his innings, thereby reducing his Test average to 99.4. Agree about Keith Miller.
    Last edited by Darnall Siam Blade; 25-05-2018 at 03:48 PM.

I hope he wins,he seems a gr8 fella but i won't be followin it.Is it on Sky? Are you one of those who complain abart SKY ruinin Football but subscribe to Sky Sports anyway?Back to Cricket, England are under the pump,for a change,even Sir Geoffrey's been sayin Our Joe's captaincy leaves summat to be desired. UTCB
    Yep, on Sky Rod - don't like the way Sky dominate sport - but cannot criticise their coverage which is streets ahead of the Beeb for golf, and way ahead for footie IMHO. Not sure about cricket as don't watch it much - although watched the highlights last night and saw England drop a lot of catches....they must be nervous

Whata shower of ****e from England 31-2.UTCB

Whata shower of ****e from England 31-2.UTCB
    Gawd, are we being rubbish again? Sadly Matty F is also struggling at the golf today as well - I feel like I have back the wrong horse all season - none of my favourites ever win?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Gawd, are we being rubbish again? Sadly Matty F is also struggling at the golf today as well - I feel like I have back the wrong horse all season - none of my favourites ever win?!
    Sayin Blockmod Benny was a ledge tell us all everythin we need to know abart your brain power Monte.I've told thi before start a Golf thread if tha wants to talk abart Fitzy. UTCB

Have we lost by an innngs yet I turned over as we were well into our middle order batting collapse

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Have we lost by an innngs yet I turned over as we were well into our middle order batting collapse
    We're in front nar wi 4 wickets left,Buttler reckons we can win.UTCB

I like his confidence, but I puzzle at where its coming from...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast