+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer cricket thread

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I like his confidence, but I puzzle at where its coming from...
    I wonder if he's a pup off Blockmod Benny? UTCB

Laughing stock,

That went well...

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Laughing stock,
    Shambles of a side led by a shambolic skipper.Time to gi the captaincy to someone else before they knacker Our Joe's test career up altogether.UTCB

Can't blame the captain for the shambolic batting display both innings they do their own thing out in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Can't blame the captain for the shambolic batting display both innings they do their own thing out in the middle
    Ignore him Bully,wouldn’t surprise me to find out he’s actually a Lancastrian,at least Yorkshire got back on track today with a thumping win

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Behave thissen,look at our test record last winter and then to lose at home to Pakistan by 9wickets is pathetic and the skipper must take his share of the blame,for goodness sake dunt get as daft as Bennymod.UTCB

There is something not right inside the England Camp, poor Leadership,from above and poor selection are part of it, but I believe that some just aren't performing for the Captain, particularly the 'Senior' Bowlers, they have consistently got their Lines and Lengths wrong, surely this cannot be down to technique alone ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Ignore him Bully,wouldn’t surprise me to find out he’s actually a Lancastrian,at least Yorkshire got back on track today with a thumping win
    I gave Our Joe and his side stick when it was warranted after the Lords shambles but England need 3 wkts to complete a innings win,that's a remarkable turnround from the first test mi thinks.Well done to all concerned if we do win or shunt i praise the skipper Bully?8 darn nar,still 74 behind.Bess wi 3wkts. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 03-06-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Are we watching the ODI against Scotland?

Fantastic entertainment if you’re not into wickets tumbling

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast