+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer cricket thread

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    What a day, depths of despair to total elation. Clarke will never do anything better if he bowls 'til he's a hundred whereas Ben Coad might.

Who'd have bet of a first inings lead of 83 at 3.00 o'clock ?

Time for the big boys to step up to the plate tomorrow.
    ........what about Francesco............amazing performance!

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    What a day, depths of despair to total elation. Clarke will never do anything better if he bowls 'til he's a hundred whereas Ben Coad might.

Who'd have bet of a first inings lead of 83 at 3.00 o'clock ?

Time for the big boys to step up to the plate tomorrow.
    Have ya been to O-T TT? Terrific fightback from our lads.Monte who the hell's Francesca? This is a Cricket thread ya silly woman. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Have ya been to O-T TT? Terrific fightback from our lads.Monte who the hell's Francesca? This is a Cricket thread ya silly woman. UTCB
    Show the lady some respect Rod! She deserves it. A BLADE, a lady AND a regular on BM. What more could a man wish for?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Show the lady some respect Rod! She deserves it. A BLADE, a lady AND a regular on BM. What more could a man wish for?
    Of course i respect Monte Ronaldo not cos she's a lass but cos she's a BLADE,that dunt mean she shud be purrin rubbish that's nowt to do wi Cricket on a chuffin Cricket thread tho mi owd pal.You'd get the same treatement if ya mentioned the French drug/borefest on this thread.Lancs need 323 to win the Roses match,Come on the WHITE ROSE BOYS.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Of course i respect Monte Ronaldo not cos she's a lass but cos she's a BLADE,that dunt mean she shud be purrin rubbish that's nowt to do wi Cricket on a chuffin Cricket thread tho mi owd pal.You'd get the same treatement if ya mentioned the French drug/borefest on this thread.Lancs need 323 to win the Roses match,Come on the WHITE ROSE BOYS.UTCB
    Well, as this is a NON-football thread on a football forum, I think she is entitled to mention a great sporting performance by Francesco, rather than starting a new GOLF thread. Having said that, I have enjoyed reading this thread through this Summer - as I am currently enjoying watching what must be about the toughest sporting event of any. Come on G and Froomey!!!

Well, as this is a NON-football thread on a football forum, I think she is entitled to mention a great sporting performance by Francesco, rather than starting a new GOLF thread. Having said that, I have enjoyed reading this thread through this Summer - as I am currently enjoying watching what must be about the toughest sporting event of any. Come on G and Froomey!!!
    Well as with ya not acceptin the result of the vote for our greatest player,you're wrong Ronaldo this is clearly marked as a CRICKET thread,so shud be Cricket related.UTCB

thank you VERY much for your support Ronnie - get's a girl down at times all this grief from Sir Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    thank you VERY much for your support Ronnie - get's a girl down at times all this grief from Sir Rodney
    Dunt play the female card Monte,you're better than that lass. I've explained Cricket thread for Cricket views.UTCB

Looks like we've let the red rose off the hook...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Looks like we've let the red rose off the hook...
    194-6 Buttler gone, i think Yorkshire's gor a gr8 chance of winnin,only need 3 more wickets.UTCB

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast