+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer cricket thread

6(six) 0(zero),ha ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    6(six) 0(zero),ha ha ha ha ha
    Super duper,6 zero. D'ya think Yorkshire can win? Surrey need 139 more to win wi all their wkts standin,it'd be gr8 if Yorks could.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Super duper,6 zero. D'ya think Yorkshire can win? Surrey need 139 more to win wi all their wkts standin,it'd be gr8 if Yorks could.UTCB
    No

OUR JOE's been dropped for the 20-20 decider v India.That's not fair.UTCB

Sir GEOFFREY's recoverin at home from quadruple heart by pass surgery.He spent 10 days in hospital in Leeds after the op.He hopes to be back in't commentary box next month,get well soon Sir Geoffrey.UTCB

The Jimmy muir of cricket,this news even made the TV bulletins a couple of days ago. He must be getting better as he liked my tweet wishing him a full recovery

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    The Jimmy muir of cricket,this news even made the TV bulletins a couple of days ago. He must be getting better as he liked my tweet wishing him a full recovery
    He’s a poor mans Jimmy Muir,I see he’s back to normal regards his banter with Aggers.

Next time you talk to your new best mate on twitter Bully,give him my best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    He’s a poor mans Jimmy Muir,I see he’s back to normal regards his banter with Aggers.

Next time you talk to your new best mate on twitter Bully,give him my best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

Not very nice sayin that abart Sir Geoffrey is it Benny?I see our Joe's flopped again,bamboozled by a left arm leggy bowler,dearie me. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Not very nice sayin that abart Sir Geoffrey is it Benny?I see our Joe's flopped again,bamboozled by a left arm leggy bowler,dearie me. UTCB
    The same type of bowler who always caused Sir Geoffrey a lot of problems

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast