+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer cricket thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Summer cricket thread

In the hope I won't see the score when reading football threads when I'm trying to avoid it

ROD USE THIS ONE !

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    In the hope I won't see the score when reading football threads when I'm trying to avoid it

ROD USE THIS ONE !
    We're already discussin how crap a skipper England's got on t'other thread,why start another cricket thread? UTCB

Must say what a tremendous batsmen our joe is most players would have got nowhere near that ball never mind get a touch on it

Test players incapable of playing a test innings half of em still think they're playing in the IPL

Must say what a tremendous batsmen our joe is most players would have got nowhere near that ball never mind get a touch on it

Test players incapable of playing a test innings half of em still think they're playing in the IPL
    I'm sure i've just heard on't Beeb that 184 is the lowest ever total for a first innings by England at Lords after they won the toss,my word Our Joe's captaincy figures just keep plummetin dunt they? I thought tha wern't gunna watch it after seein the score on tother thread ya drama queen? UTCB

I can remember England winning the toss and batting first at the Oval in 1948. England were all out for 52 - and Len Hutton got 30 of those! Ray Lindwall took 6 for 20, and Keith Miller 2 for 5. We lost by an innings and plenty. We lost that series 5-0 - so things have been worse.
    But perhaps it’s a bit like the England football team - our players just aren’t good enough?

ROD USE THIS ONE !
    Nice one Bully - keep all the cricket jaw in one place

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Nice one Bully - keep all the cricket jaw in one place
    Oh shurrup Monte and get thi housework done theers a gud lass. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oh shurrup Monte and get thi housework done theers a gud lass. UTCB
    no time Rod - I'm watching the golf

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    no time Rod - I'm watching the golf
    Tha needs to start a Golf thread(what a borin game Golf is) this one's for Cricket,nar do as tha told lass and get summat done in't kitchen.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Tha needs to start a Golf thread(what a borin game Golf is) this one's for Cricket,nar do as tha told lass and get summat done in't kitchen.UTCB
    The Blades greatest golfer, Matthew Fitzpatrick is playing, and doing well, at the BMW Championship - surely you are supporting him??

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast