+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer cricket thread

Summer cricket thread

In the hope I won't see the score when reading football threads when I'm trying to avoid it

ROD USE THIS ONE !

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    In the hope I won't see the score when reading football threads when I'm trying to avoid it

ROD USE THIS ONE !
    We're already discussin how crap a skipper England's got on t'other thread,why start another cricket thread? UTCB

Must say what a tremendous batsmen our joe is most players would have got nowhere near that ball never mind get a touch on it

Test players incapable of playing a test innings half of em still think they're playing in the IPL

Must say what a tremendous batsmen our joe is most players would have got nowhere near that ball never mind get a touch on it

Test players incapable of playing a test innings half of em still think they're playing in the IPL
    I'm sure i've just heard on't Beeb that 184 is the lowest ever total for a first innings by England at Lords after they won the toss,my word Our Joe's captaincy figures just keep plummetin dunt they? I thought tha wern't gunna watch it after seein the score on tother thread ya drama queen? UTCB

I can remember England winning the toss and batting first at the Oval in 1948. England were all out for 52 - and Len Hutton got 30 of those! Ray Lindwall took 6 for 20, and Keith Miller 2 for 5. We lost by an innings and plenty. We lost that series 5-0 - so things have been worse.
    But perhaps it’s a bit like the England football team - our players just aren’t good enough?

ROD USE THIS ONE !
    Nice one Bully - keep all the cricket jaw in one place

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Nice one Bully - keep all the cricket jaw in one place
    Oh shurrup Monte and get thi housework done theers a gud lass. UTCB

P.S. Keith Miller! What a character! My childhood hero. If you don’t know much about him - his story is well worth reading.

Even Wiki has a great article article about him. A great sportsman, with the emphasis on the SPORT! That’s how it should be (IMHO).

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oh shurrup Monte and get thi housework done theers a gud lass. UTCB
    no time Rod - I'm watching the golf

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    no time Rod - I'm watching the golf
    Tha needs to start a Golf thread(what a borin game Golf is) this one's for Cricket,nar do as tha told lass and get summat done in't kitchen.UTCB

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast