+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer cricket thread

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Johnny bairstow on Sunday brunch now dint know he was scum utds books as a youngster
    Could also have played international hockey Bully.

Lyth given out LBW to a ball going over the top of the stumps FFS.

The umpires have, so far, got 3 lbw decisions wrong, none in Yorkshire's favour

Got a bit of a poundin then Yorkshire,oh well,COME ON ENGERLAND ENGERLAND and the South Yorkshire boys.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Got a bit of a poundin then Yorkshire,oh well,COME ON ENGERLAND ENGERLAND and the South Yorkshire boys.UTCB
    Take away Vince's innings for them and it could have been different- let's face it he should have been sitting it out with the rest of the England ODI squad.

9 Yorkshire born players in the X! and the kids found it a step too far, no disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Take away Vince's innings for them and it could have been different- let's face it he should have been sitting it out with the rest of the England ODI squad.

9 Yorkshire born players in the X! and the kids found it a step too far, no disgrace.
    Agreed it's no disgrace,i alluss want em to win,how comes Vince was allowed to play then TT? UTCB

Agreed it's no disgrace,i alluss want em to win,how comes Vince was allowed to play then TT? UTCB
    He's not in the squad is what I was saying Rod but he should be instead of Billings for one.

Still it helps the kids develop but. apparently, Fisher is next on the England list.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    He's not in the squad is what I was saying Rod but he should be instead of Billings for one.

Still it helps the kids develop but. apparently, Fisher is next on the England list.
    Oh ok mate,i thought ya were sayin they'd allowed Vince to play whilst not allowin Yorks lads that were in't squad.UTCB

Oh ok mate,i thought ya were sayin they'd allowed Vince to play whilst not allowin Yorks lads that were in't squad.UTCB
    There would have been a general strike if that had happened Rod. Enjoy (if possible) the England game

Can’t believe the Aussies messes this one up. I checked and we were 114 for 8, I thought we’d blew it till I’ve just seen it on the box. Well played Jos Butler!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Can’t believe the Aussies messes this one up. I checked and we were 114 for 8, I thought we’d blew it till I’ve just seen it on the box. Well played Jos Butler!
    There shurley aint nowt better in international Cricket than givin the ball tamperers a severe THRASHIN can there? WHITEWASH,Luvli Jubbli.UTCB

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast