+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New club director

New club director

Saw that on S24 B58, link to interview on there as well

I think that’s a great move. Hopefully TC will bring something along the lines of what Derek Dooley did to the table

Think you might be right there Gray. Can be a good link between Tufty and the board.

it just gets better dunnitt !!!

Oiiiii mods get yer finger out and fix the like button.....

Hope it cheers up the miserable bugger. Strange timing for me, unless King Kev needs TC to get HRH in a headlock while he works the kidneys...

True FKB

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Hope it cheers up the miserable bugger. Strange timing for me, unless King Kev needs TC to get HRH in a headlock while he works the kidneys...
    I don’t think he’s miserable mate, he’s dry but got a good sense of humour. I’ve spoken to him a few times the last time at the reception after my sister’s funeral, he’s a really nice humble bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I don’t think he’s miserable mate, he’s dry but got a good sense of humour. I’ve spoken to him a few times the last time at the reception after my sister’s funeral, he’s a really nice humble bloke.
    I can only speak as I find Gray. The few times I've bumped into him he's been even more of a curmudgeon than me, and that's saying summat. Perfectly happy to accept I got the wrong impression of him. He's still my favourite player....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast