+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T the cricket thread

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    So, I guess we are coming second?
    Well they’re 166 runs ahead with two wickets remaining and, with the exception of Stokes today, we’ve looked clueless...so yes!
    Take an enormous turn around in attitude and application to avoid defeat in this one.

So, I guess we are coming second?

No Andy, about 10th!!

Love Cricket but always think we'll do better than we do, a bit like Derby really and England in the Euro's and World Cup! Even when you see the England Rugby team looking like world beaters, BUMP! I hate us being the nearly men. It's time for a change!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Love Cricket but always think we'll do better than we do, a bit like Derby really and England in the Euro's and World Cup! Even when you see the England Rugby team looking like world beaters, BUMP! I hate us being the nearly men. It's time for a change!
    We need to invent a new sport, be World Champs at it for 10 years before we get overtaken at it by Johnny Foreigner. Put your thinking cap on, invent another new sport and repeat..............

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    We need to invent a new sport, be World Champs at it for 10 years before we get overtaken at it by Johnny Foreigner. Put your thinking cap on, invent another new sport and repeat..............
    F1, we’ve been best for 75% of its life and we will continue to prevail

But MA said to invent a new SPORT and not a new tester for technicians with a bloke attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    But MA said to invent a new SPORT and not a new tester for technicians with a bloke attached.
    Quite right Parky...but then I never realised Honda, Renault, Ferrari and Mercedes were British.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Quite right Parky...but then I never realised Honda, Renault, Ferrari and Mercedes were British.
    That shows you need to do some research RA, especially in the current era wrt mercedes

That shows you need to do some research RA, especially in the current era wrt mercedes
    Probably...know nothing about motor sport...cricket’s still crap though...Cook out for nowt!
    Hoping to tempt fate I’d say this’ll be over tomorrow lunchtime.

Jesus Wept. I've genuinely heard someone say today was Scotland's most significant victory since the Battle of Clitheroe (which I'm told was in 1138).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)