+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Lampard?

Reported tonight suggest Jody Morris the Chelsea youth coach will be Lampards assistant......hmmm, not sure what to think?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Came out in February? I didn't realise you missed out on promotion in February?
    No you wouldn't know because one your not a fan and2 you live the other side of the world If you had been to supporters meetings like I do and listened to what Mel Morris says you would have known in February most fans knew then nothing at all to do with promotion

Lampar (there's a Chinese slang) to be your boss eh?
    A huge step backwards to Rowett.
    Es*** and Tricky are gonna have loads of fun.

Which woud you rather have? And don't lie. The Forest squad with Kranky or the Derby squad with Lampy!

It's a no brainer!!!

I'd definitely take Karanka. The man knows his football and knows this division.

Lampar means balls in a Chinese dialect. Well he's gonna need lots of it. What a baptism of fire - to start your managerial career in the Championship.
    Some have succeeded - I think Niall Quinn but most struggle.
    Unless he can get good Chelsea loanees and perhaps do a Nuno at Wolves and get some really good Continental players, this looks a step too far him. Derby expects to be challenging for promotion.

Mick McCarthy would have been the safer choice.

Awful appointment! Stepping stone Derby, Lamps is using Derby as a stepping stone to further his career thats quite obvious, in any event it's about time you lot were bought down a peg or two.
    Every season you all think that "we're going to walk into the Premier League!" Not this time sheep mate! Well it wasnt the last few times TBH but good try.

Great player but untested as a Manager, will be interesting to see what happens, I agree with Romanis Mick would of been a good choice.

COYReds.

.... and as has been said already, experienced managers, experienced coaches have failed to get us promoted....... tyr something different. Why not?

Its already a circus and he's not even officially appointed yet

It baffles me how stupid our fanbase is, after the last 4 years you'd think we'd have been a little humbled and more realistic,, nope, we are already talking about getting the cream of the Chelsea youth.... and winning the league with a points record.

Its absolutely insane

I can understand being a little excited, he is an out of the box type appointment

But he's got a lot of work to do to turn our lot into a Wolves type scenario ffs

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Its already a circus and he's not even officially appointed yet

It baffles me how stupid our fanbase is, after the last 4 years you'd think we'd have been a little humbled and more realistic,, nope, we are already talking about getting the cream of the Chelsea youth.... and winning the league with a points record.

Its absolutely insane
    Indeed. How come more can't be like you?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)