+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official our lowest Wembley support

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Isn’t this 3rd thread about lack of ticket sales?
    By the looks of it it’s the 3rd about ticket sales and the 2nd about lack of ticket sales haha

I'm worried we've sold too many and the lads will freeze in front of a big crowd. Let's keep the excuses coming and sales down

Maybe if we all spread out a bit, take 2 seats each, it'll look a bit more full

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Who would buy a ticket online today or tomorrow ? How would they get them in time?
    Collect them from the the stadium. There's been some waiting for payday, how many? We'll find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino2 View Post
    Just under 15000 Miller's fans will.travel to Wembley.

Shrewsbury are looking at 12000...the lowest ever div one play off final...maybe none of us deserve to be in the Championship..
    Good job Burton are down then with averaging 5,000 I suppose we can let Brentford off who’s average is just over 10,000 because they finished 9th in Championship. Lol

Must admit I cant be ar$ed to go, its a nightmare to get there and back, been enough times to remember its not all that.

I think many others have the same opinion.

When we first went to the Auto Windscreens we averaged 3,000 but around 22,000 went to the old Wemberley
    When we played Daggers we had around 19,000 to the new Wemberley
    We will have around 15,000 this time I reckon now

Excellent that we have something to be negative about- i was getting worried that because my team have been brilliant all season we wont have anything to suck the energy and fun out of the exciting finale

Quote Originally Posted by zouch View Post
    Excellent that we have something to be negative about- i was getting worried that because my team have been brilliant all season we wont have anything to suck the energy and fun out of the exciting finale
    Well said fella.

The last time we were at Wembley we had the chance of back to back promotions so the excitement was a lot greater than this time and that attracted a bigger number of "floating supporters."
    Our season ticket sales are about 6000 and there's probably an average of 7000 Millers at most home games so to take twice that number on an expensive day out is not an insignificant achievement.
    Just enjoy the occasion and get behind the team. UTM.

It's interesting reading all the comments about how number have declined over the years, I suppose after the fourth visit to Wembley, novelty will wear off for some, especially the Rotherham Owls who are getting fed up of watching "toy town" rather than the Massives at the national stadium. Let's be honest, having a fab stadium with around 6,000 season ticket holders, let alone gates of 8k plus week in week out, is an achievement in its own right. Well, it certainly is for as long as I've been a Miller. As was mentioned, it doesn't matter how many go, I know I'll have agat day. It's my nephew's first season as a Miller (aged 9) and he travels over from Lancashire every home game...and he cannot get enough of it. He's going to be buzzing on Sunday, win or lose, he's seen his team play at Wembley.
    UTM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast