+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official our lowest Wembley support

Official our lowest Wembley support

Just under 15000 Miller's fans will.travel to Wembley.

Shrewsbury are looking at 12000...the lowest ever div one play off final...maybe none of us deserve to be in the Championship..

Are we bothered??? are we ****...

Quote Originally Posted by Gino2 View Post

Shrewsbury are looking at 12000...the lowest ever div one play off final...maybe none of us deserve to be in the Championship..
    Really disappointing for me i thought at least 19000. Do we deserve to be in the championship !!, well we are not the ones who could take us there the management and players deserve to be if we go up, as they have achieved it. But as a town and local fans the numbers are really poor. As a chairman id be thinking after one bad season these ****ers have gone and deserted us even though we have pushed with a good budget this year so why do I bother. **** really losing 6000 fans in a few years

Not to worry those that go will enjoy themselves...

I am it's embarrassing, thank fully the lads who I work with dint know our numbers but when they find out I'm sure toy town will be mentioned win lose or draw, I don't think of us as a massive club but these numbers are embarrassing. Where are all you Miller's we may be a small town but I always thought we traveld well ?

Yep, it’s slightly embarrassing. Donny would take more than that. Let’s stop asking about increasing capacity.

The buzz isn't there like it has been in the past. There's been no chest beating, no ceremonial send off for the team, hardly any talk of it outside our fanbase, it's almost as if it's just routine.
    I rubbished the idea of the club selling a few tickets from the club shop, but having seen that Shrewsbury have done all they can to get their supporters there with them, maybe it wouldn't have been a bad idea.
    Our club has done as little as possible to generate interest and get people on board. The official club merchandise is tackier than ever, sponge hands ffs.
    I'll be there with some of my family and that's all that should really matter to me, but can't help being disappointed by our turnout.

Who would buy a ticket online today or tomorrow ? How would they get them in time?

Isn’t this 3rd thread about lack of ticket sales?

Not sure deserving to be in the championship is based on number of supporters. Its based on results. If we win Sunday then we deserve to be there. The ground only holds 12,000 so 15,000 going to London for an expensive day out does not overly worry me. Enjoy the day have fun and hopefully a victory. Wish I could be there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast