+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Sid's a bit slow out of the blocks OT

OT Sid's a bit slow out of the blocks OT

Is the King of OT OK?
    I ask because there's no comment about the rescue mission launched to save the Remoaners from drowning in their tears.

Yes, it's the Globalist tag-team of Soros And The Vampire Squid.
    You couldn't make it up.

Soubry, sit down.
    Nicky, don't be a Moron.
    Bliar, just close your castle door, get in your coffin and get Sturgeon to nail it shut.
    Adonis, cover up your pecs and Clarke, get Clegg to light you a Cohiba............because those respected organisations of, der, de der.................................... The Bilderbergs and Goldman Sachs are coming to the rescue!!!

Hislop must be pulling his hair out or slapping his forehead as he's spent years vilifying them.

These guys know how to do it, no messing, they've already draughted their 'this deal is unacceptable' statement.

Over to you Sidney..........

Why aren't you in bed?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Why aren't you in bed?
    I work nights and get home at 4.
    Why aren't you, darling.

Whaddaya think of Soros charging to your rescue?

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    I work nights and get home at 4.
    Why aren't you, darling.

Whaddaya think of Soros charging to your rescue?
    Sid believes in democracy he doesn't want the referendum over turned.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    He also firmly believes that “Major Constitutional Changes” should only pass by Referenda with a 2/3 majority. He has stated so.
    I did ask him if he thought repealing the 8th Amendment of the Irish Constitution would fit the definition of a “Major” change. Doesn’t seem “Minor” to me. He hasn’t answered yet. Perhaps he will soon.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    That's right, but I do want 'the final deal' to be subject to serious scrutiny.
    This country is a million miles from being ready to leave the EU. I make no apology for refusing to put up and shut up with what I genuinely believe will prove to be one of the worst mistakes in British history.
    If the net result of all this was that Ireland turned into a bloodbath, would it still be worthwhile?
    If we lost Nissan, Honda and Toyota, would that not matter because we'll adapt?

No we could get back to actually designing and building British cars again.

I know SAIC do nearly all of there design work in the UK for example as we have a wealth of such talent.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    No we could get back to actually designing and building British cars again.

I know SAIC do nearly all of there design work in the UK for example as we have a wealth of such talent.
    When was the last time the British designed*, manufactured and sold a successful production car?

* Include those designed by Issigonis and then those not designed by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    When was the last time the British designed*, manufactured and sold a successful production car?

* Include those designed by Issigonis and then those not designed by him.
    Pretty much everything Jaguar and Land Rover do, albeit under Indian ownership?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    That's right, but I do want 'the final deal' to be subject to serious scrutiny.
    This country is a million miles from being ready to leave the EU. I make no apology for refusing to put up and shut up with what I genuinely believe will prove to be one of the worst mistakes in British history.
    If the net result of all this was that Ireland turned into a bloodbath, would it still be worthwhile?
    If we lost Nissan, Honda and Toyota, would that not matter because we'll adapt?
    We will stay a million miles away thanks to the Crybabies who won't accept the result.
    Ireland is part of the tatters of Project Fear , smouldering away - who actually thinks it will all kick off again?
    The Bogeyman is coming whooooooo......
    As for the Japanese threatening to move production of their boring cars, let them relocate across the channel and hit every import with new taxes.
    Bring back the TVR. Gas guzzling monsters, let's all have them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast