+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best excuse competition

Best excuse competition

Obviously there are many good and valid reasons some fans won't be making the trip on Sunday including financial and health difficulties but on top of that there have been some corkers on here including not going because even if we win we'll be relegated again next season and not wanting the embarrassment of watching us in an empty stadium

For me I have the money, have the time and have the opportunity as Mrs CAM is away at the moment and I could get back in time to meet her at the airport on Monday night as planned. However I can't get this picture out of my mind of her noticing a $2K hole in our bank account and what happened to John Wayne Bobbitt

So what's your excuse. The prize was going to be a pair of tickets but then you wouldn't have an excuse

I know someone who has recently returned from a holiday in Bali but isn't going to Wembley cos it takes too long to get there 😨

I booked a couple of weeks holiday in Greek Islands back in October last year.
    It dawned on me in December that it clashed with play off finals.
    Flight is at 15.10 on 27th, a three hour delay wouldn’t be bad at all!.

Not going because I’m more worried about there not being an atmosphere than actually watching the game

Cant be ar$ed with Wembley

Because I am staying up late on saturday and don't wanna get up early on sunday.

Not supporters of the team

Im 11,300 miles away

Best one I’ve heard was yesterday

People can’t use internet and don’t want to phone up lol

I truely have a hospital appointment. Going early Monday. Not a bank holiday here.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast