+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I'm stilll extremely miffed

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Why are we still bothering with this?
    Who ****ed up? The officials
    Why should Coventry fans give a ****? They shouldn’t.
    We were hardly gracious when Lincoln had a man harshly sent off at ML. And we went on to thump them 4-1. Jesus, it hurts, but **** me, moaning and pointing the finger is not going to change a damned thing.
    I hope for our sake that all connected with Notts in a playing sense are not going to hang on to what ‘could have been’. Our season is over. End of.
    This ^^^

Let it go for goodness sake. It's over.

Where's Soccerman when you need a famous quote? Is he on holiday? I'll say it then...

"We are Notts County, we move on"

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    You got me bang to rights - Sky Blue thru n thru

Take your rose-tinted specs off for a minute and have a think about how the game really went - that's assuming you were at the game.
    Not at the game? What a plank you are.

As to the rose tinted specs. Try READING my post. It was directly related to your nonsense post.

I never argued anything about Coventry it being better, nor that they shouldn’t have been out of sight by half time (they should have been), nor that we weren’t bloody awful.

But as bad as we were, the officials somehow have pipped us with their level of ineptitude.

Either answer the post or go soak your head.

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Coventry could and should have been 4 or 5 up at half time they were so much better than us. We got a lucky break before half time and for 20 minutes of the second half we actually made a game of it.

On the balance of play I thought the score flattered us - not them. They were quicker, sharper, more skillful and able to look after themselves when Notts resorted to hoofball and thuggery.

Yes they could well lose to Exeter at Wembley but we failed because we were not good enough. Still there is always next year. Can't wait for another season of hoofball and Nolan constantly blaming 'bad decisions' for poor results.
    Dont dispute any of the above. But do still dispute your view in the previous post. Which this response doesn’t address.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345