+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: whats the problem with the fb page

whats the problem with the fb page

free speech no copyright so people can do what they want, looks like some have took offence to the fb page, now i do not see a problem with it as long as there is no racism, abusive messages, homophobic stuff or anything illegal there. apparently people on here get banned for abusing the admin or moderator positions, if they are banned it must be because of the above situations occuring, if not then proof as to be shown without proof no banning should occur, just my opinion so dont shoot the messenger

Get a life

Quote Originally Posted by The Tykester View Post
    free speech no copyright so people can do what they want, looks like some have took offence to the fb page, now i do not see a problem with it as long as there is no racism, abusive messages, homophobic stuff or anything illegal there. apparently people on here get banned for abusing the admin or moderator positions, if they are banned it must be because of the above situations occuring, if not then proof as to be shown without proof no banning should occur, just my opinion so dont shoot the messenger

Absolutely no idea what on Earth you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Absolutely no idea what on Earth you are talking about

Me neither

All clearly understandable to us IT chaps.

I like your avatar Tykester, but I also haven't got a flippin scooby doo what your on about.

the facebook page have been told not to use the tykes talk name even though its slightly different, think its childish really just wondered what the reason was thats all