+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Sheep jokes

OT Sheep jokes

Don't know whether we have had joke threads before, but maybe its time to go down that route - or maybe not. In order to make it vaguely topical I suggest just jokes related to sheep. I will kick off.

Did you know that the Welsh first came up with the idea of contraception in the 15th century, by using the lower intestines of a sheep. This invention was refined some 300 years later by the English, by the simple expedient of removing the lower intestine from the sheep first.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Don't know whether we have had joke threads before, but maybe its time to go down that route - or maybe not. In order to make it vaguely topical I suggest just jokes related to sheep. I will kick off.

Did you know that the Welsh first came up with the idea of contraception in the 15th century, by using the lower intestines of a sheep. This invention was refined some 300 years later by the English, by the simple expedient of removing the lower intestine from the sheep first.
    It’s the way he tells ‘em!

Are you here all week Geoff

on and off

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post

Sounds like udder tripe! But if true I might be forced to be sheepish. But I still think you're pulling wool over my eyes.

NB: ramsputnik this thread might be beyond you. Give it a miss.

I don't want to create another thread but what a tool Boris Johnson is. Talking to a fake Armenian PM! And complaining about Russia

A bloke walks into his house carrying a sheep and says out loud this is the pig I screw when you're not available. His wife replies that’s not a pig its a sheep, he says I was talking to the sheep.

"And the winner of suicide bomber of the year goes to Abdul"

"Unfortunately Abdul is not here tonight to collect his award"

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    "And the winner of suicide bomber of the year goes to Abdul"

"Unfortunately Abdul is not here tonight to collect his award"
    I laughed my 'ed off at that and then realised the joke wasn't about a sheep unless it's name was Abdul in which case would be a ram!
    Brill joke!

Patient - I have a **** every morning at 8am
    Doctor - so what's wrong with that?
    Patient - I don't wake up till 9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)