+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool fans are furious .

Liverpool fans are furious .

That a few flights got cancelled.
    Why do these attention seeking bin dippers think the whole football world revolves around them?
    We all have been on holiday and had flights cancelled.
    And how do they afford to get flights when they all on the dole?
    So us tax payers are paying for their little jolly up abroad as usual.
    I guess the rest will try to rush the gates as per usual.
    I hope they get hammered.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    That a few flights got cancelled.
    Why do these attention seeking bin dippers think the whole football world revolves around them?
    We all have been on holiday and had flights cancelled.
    And how do they afford to get flights when they all on the dole?
    So us tax payers are paying for their little jolly up abroad as usual.
    I guess the rest will try to rush the gates as per usual.
    I hope they get hammered.
    It's a disgrace that they were allowed to have the final as they know the volume of fans attending. So logistically it is a non starter.

I read somewhere that Krakow have been awarded the Europa Cup in 2020 or 22 ? Joke of it all makes my blood boil. Then you have these moronic clowns from Kiev who think they're a football firm attacking a restaurant where Poo fans were having a meal in peace.

These fools are cowards and a waste of oxygen

I have to disagree with much of what you said Trick. As a football fan who has enjoyed many great adventures at home and abroad following both Spurs and England my heart goes out to any genuine Liverpool fan who has been left in England with a ticket for the match but has had their flight cancelled and now looks to miss out on a European Champions League Final. They may get their money back but that is little consolation to what could be a once in a lifetime trip. As soon as this situation became known the government should have stepped in and sorted it out. Having a holiday flight cancelled is a pain but you can have another holiday but in my experience I got a nice amount of money from the airline and I just caught a later flight, not quite the same as missing the Cup Final!
    And you seem to forget that us taxpayers are massively subsidising that lot at the Olympic Stadium.
    Last edited by davee59; 25-05-2018 at 07:18 PM.

I don't give a monkeys about Liverpool fans.
    And it is the London stadium Fffs.