+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The positive Millers thread

Being positive, whatever happens on Sunday (and I'm certain that we will win) we can look forward to next season. There will be new players added to the team making it stronger. So, if we are in the Championship just think of all the big games and full houses we will have and a team that will be much more competitive than last season. If we are in League 1 then we must be one of the favourites for automatic promotion. What's not to like. UTM.

We are going up!

say

We are going up!

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    It's certainly time to forget about the negatives and enjoy the moment.

This time last year was about as low as it got for us lot.
    Hardly anyone expected us to do anything this season.
    Warney looked to have been handed the poison chalice after the Stubbs debacle and "bottler" Jackett jumped ship. To be honest his spell in charge last season gave no hint of good times to come.

What a difference 12 months make!

Here we are on the brink of a return to the championship.

Whatever happens on Sunday we've got some fantastic memories from this season.

Keiffer being brilliant for us and giving us a great start. Snatched away from us but Smithy (who? what from Bury?) stepping into the breach and causing mayhem amongst league 2 defences.

Play-anywhere and all around great bloke Will Vaulks hammering em in from miles out and his amazing celebrations.

Super Joe waltzing past 3 defenders at a time.

Taylor running his nads off along with Towell and Williams.

Emmanuel barging hapless defenders out of the way down the right wing.

Rodak improving week on week - surely a star of the future.

Unlikely hero Magic, the wrecking ball, Wood getting the North Stand to raise the roof.

Warniola the nice guy and his fantastic millers family growing into the job and bringing a team spirit to the club as good as any we've had.

By eck we're brilliant.

Look out Hursty we're coming for you
    Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    People just love a moan on here,either that or pointless fishing.....sad really.
    Good Luck Paul Warne and all the players and staff that have been involved this season.
    I've enjoyed every game this season home & away, Sunday will be no different. Win or lose just enjoy the day, if we're still in League 1 next season so be it.

Moaning & " fishing " on here is par for the course, best ignored.

UP THE MILLERS.....RED ARMY....

And when your grandchildren ask you "where were you when the Millers regained Championship football?" you can stand proud and say "I was there !!!"

It's certainly time to forget about the negatives and enjoy the moment.

This time last year was about as low as it got for us lot.
    Hardly anyone expected us to do anything this season.
    Warney looked to have been handed the poison chalice after the Stubbs debacle and "bottler" Jackett jumped ship. To be honest his spell in charge last season gave no hint of good times to come.

What a difference 12 months make!

Here we are on the brink of a return to the championship.

Whatever happens on Sunday we've got some fantastic memories from this season.

Keiffer being brilliant for us and giving us a great start. Snatched away from us but Smithy (who? what from Bury?) stepping into the breach and causing mayhem amongst league 2 defences.

Play-anywhere and all around great bloke Will Vaulks hammering em in from miles out and his amazing celebrations.

Super Joe waltzing past 3 defenders at a time.

Taylor running his nads off along with Towell and Williams.

Emmanuel barging hapless defenders out of the way down the right wing.

Rodak improving week on week - surely a star of the future.

Unlikely hero Magic, the wrecking ball, Wood getting the North Stand to raise the roof.

Warniola the nice guy and his fantastic millers family growing into the job and bringing a team spirit to the club as good as any we've had.

By eck we're brilliant.

Look out Hursty we're coming for you
    I think im going to cry !

Brilliant that by wrinkly

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    I think im going to cry !
    I nearly did when I spotted my deliberate (ahem) mistake.doh!
    Anybody else unable to stop humming/whistling the "magic" song?

I nearly did when I spotted my deliberate (ahem) mistake.doh!
    Anybody else unable to stop humming/whistling the "magic" song?
    The tune yes wrinkly, but also I just can't get the old Barnsley version regarding king Ronnie out of my head ,you remember that one ?

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    The tune yes wrinkly, but also I just can't get the old Barnsley version regarding king Ronnie out of my head ,you remember that one ?
    Of course I do daveeed. I remember Ronnie conducting the Barnsley version at the railway end. Ronnie was a legend, even in Barnsley.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast