+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The positive Millers thread

Utm!!

Yes good luck to the millers. Whatever happens this season has been beyond our wildest dreams. Warney and the boys have been bloody stars and if we werent to do it this season we would be in a great position to have another bash next season.

Come on you reds.

Thanks for putting up this thread. Reading this site over the last few days, I thought we must have been relegated.

Paul Warne's Red & White Army!!!

Carful towner mate if your not grumpy now and then the grumpy faction will have you lol

People just love a moan on here,either that or pointless fishing.....sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    two questions Arch:

1. will your brother in law be back off his hols in time for the game

2. will you again be doing your lucky "getting knocked down by a motorbike
    a couple of days before the match" ritual
    1. Yes wrinkly he is back, hope to see you on sunday. 2. The motorcyclist was a wensdyite

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    In 2 days my team will play at Wembley for a place in the Championship,for this I am very proud and excited,after last season this is nothing short of a miracle.
    I don`t give a f*ck if we take 3000,30,000 or 3 million fans,I`m going with people who have been going all season,that`s all that matters.
    Some of the moaning attention seekers on here really piss me off,what`s the point of supporting a team like Rotherham if you are`nt interested in days like this,go and support Man U or Wednesday,I`m sure they will welcome a few more ****ers to their flock.
    Good luck on Sunday,Paul and the lads......UTM.
    Thank fluck for you.

UTM!

It's certainly time to forget about the negatives and enjoy the moment.

This time last year was about as low as it got for us lot.
    Hardly anyone expected us to do anything this season.
    Warney looked to have been handed the poison chalice after the Stubbs debacle and "bottler" Jackett jumped ship. To be honest his spell in charge last season gave no hint of good times to come.

What a difference 12 months make!

Here we are on the brink of a return to the championship.

Whatever happens on Sunday we've got some fantastic memories from this season.

Keiffer being brilliant for us and giving us a great start. Snatched away from us but Smithy (who? what from Bury?) stepping into the breach and causing mayhem amongst league 2 defences.

Play-anywhere and all around great bloke Will Vaulks hammering em in from miles out and his amazing celebrations.

Super Joe waltzing past 3 defenders at a time.

Taylor running his nads off along with Towell and Williams.

Emmanuel barging hapless defenders out of the way down the right wing.

Rodak improving week on week - surely a star of the future.

Unlikely hero Magic, the wrecking ball, Wood getting the North Stand to raise the roof.

Warniola the nice guy and his fantastic millers family growing into the job and bringing a team spirit to the club as good as any we've had.

By eck we're brilliant.

Look out Hursty we're coming for you

Richard Wood is magic...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast