+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The positive Millers thread

The positive Millers thread

In 2 days my team will play at Wembley for a place in the Championship,for this I am very proud and excited,after last season this is nothing short of a miracle.
    I don`t give a f*ck if we take 3000,30,000 or 3 million fans,I`m going with people who have been going all season,that`s all that matters.
    Some of the moaning attention seekers on here really piss me off,what`s the point of supporting a team like Rotherham if you are`nt interested in days like this,go and support Man U or Wednesday,I`m sure they will welcome a few more ****ers to their flock.
    Good luck on Sunday,Paul and the lads......UTM.

Good luck Millers

As the song goes “I’ll be there”

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    In 2 days my team will play at Wembley for a place in the Championship,for this I am very proud and excited,after last season this is nothing short of a miracle.
    I don`t give a f*ck if we take 3000,30,000 or 3 million fans,I`m going with people who have been going all season,that`s all that matters.
    Some of the moaning attention seekers on here really piss me off,what`s the point of supporting a team like Rotherham if you are`nt interested in days like this,go and support Man U or Wednesday,I`m sure they will welcome a few more ****ers to their flock.
    Good luck on Sunday,Paul and the lads......UTM.
    Could'nt have put it better myself Towner, Im going with family n friends, win or lose we will all enjoy the day, lets hope for a Millers victory. Good luck to Warney and the boys. U.T.F.M.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Could'nt have put it better myself Towner, Im going with family n friends, win or lose we will all enjoy the day, lets hope for a Millers victory. Good luck to Warney and the boys. U.T.F.M.
    I'll be there - UTM!

We do have to be realistic with numbers, we didn't sell out the Scunny semi final in Rotherham, we are not going to do 25,000 at inflated prices in London are we ?

Anyway I'll be there, really looking forward to the whole day whatever happens, good luck to our brilliant young manager and the team UTM !!

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    two questions Arch:

1. will your brother in law be back off his hols in time for the game

2. will you again be doing your lucky "getting knocked down by a motorbike
    a couple of days before the match" ritual

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    two questions Arch:

1. will your brother in law be back off his hols in time for the game

2. will you again be doing your lucky "getting knocked down by a motorbike
    a couple of days before the match" ritual
    I've got a motorbike if you need any help with that Archie ?

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    I've got a motorbike if you need any help with that Archie ?

Safe journey to everyone making the trip and have a great day out. Good luck to PW and the lads, bring it home to Rotherham.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast