+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warne should lead his team out

Warne should lead his team out

Proctor leading us out at Wembley. Nice gesture but surely Warney should lead them out (proctor could be behind him). I think if Paul Warne doesn't lead the team out it straight away gives Shrewsbury a psychological advantage. I get its not the biggest factor, but surely we all want to see Warne lead them out, don't we?!

I’d prefer the usual Captain (league) leading the team out but no I don’t get why Proctor is leading

Even worse is we have a super fan there as well that will be in programme, on screen an d what ever else EFL have planned
    I don’t even know who the super fan is and this is an absolute embarrassing pic imo
    Attachment 9593
    Last edited by millertop; 25-05-2018 at 12:47 PM.

I only really know one fan who represents us with honour, grace and pride and that is Zippy.

Ther are bound to be others who go around the country doing our football club proud. Deano and his gang, TFA who arranges coaches that make sure the fans get to the away grounds.

It wouls be interesting to know who he was and if he was a member of the Fat Blokes crew who organised the fund raising calander.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I only really know one fan who represents us with honour, grace and pride and that is Zippy.

Ther are bound to be others who go around the country doing our football club proud. Deano and his gang, TFA who arranges coaches that make sure the fans get to the away grounds.

It wouls be interesting to know who he was and if he was a member of the Fat Blokes crew who organised the fund raising calander.
    I was a fat bloke model Frog. Hard to believe eh? BigRich was the organiser of that. This lad is called Pete, He helped crowd fund the huge flag but other than that I hardly know him. I think he has probably nominated himself. He is nowhere near the fans that Zippy, Dawn or Leah are. There are far more many people that go home and away every game without feeling the need to put themselves forward as a super-fan.

I’m not bothered who leads the team out. I just want Wood to lift the cup. A player written off by more than one manager but he has been Mr Consistent since he got back into the team and that goal against Scun7horpe was priceless!

Typical of the guy to think of others before himself. Its what makes him special to the Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Sorry Frog, i know we've only met each other 2 or 3 times but as you're well aware i've been going to games with yer Uncle Dave for well over 25 years and i'll gladly take the honour and pride bit.....but "Grace" ?? come on, i've never done anything graceful in my life.
    Take care mate and have a brilliant Summer xx

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I was a fat bloke model Frog. Hard to believe eh? BigRich was the organiser of that. This lad is called Pete, He helped crowd fund the huge flag but other than that I hardly know him. I think he has probably nominated himself. He is nowhere near the fans that Zippy, Dawn or Leah are. There are far more many people that go home and away every game without feeling the need to put themselves forward as a super-fan.
    Cheers Scum

Quote Originally Posted by zip64 View Post
    Sorry Frog, i know we've only met each other 2 or 3 times but as you're well aware i've been going to games with yer Uncle Dave for well over 25 years and i'll gladly take the honour and pride bit.....but "Grace" ?? come on, i've never done anything graceful in my life.
    Take care mate and have a brilliant Summer xx
    Same to you Zip

I see Daves son John on twitter now and then but not seen or heard of Dave apart from when my father-in-law visits.