+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Riley ex BLADES loanee aged 21 signs 2 yr deal wi Bradford City

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Its all well and good, but does anyone know what happened to that Joe Riley kid. I hope he's got a contract somewhere...
    No use askin Mahatma unless of course Riley's signed for the Oinkers Pops. UTCB

This is dreadful. They haven't finished the play-offs and I'm bored, bored, bored. How long till pre-season starts..?

This is dreadful. They haven't finished the play-offs and I'm bored, bored, bored. How long till pre-season starts..?
    its ages away - but thankfully we've got the World Cup to moan about in the meantime

Can't wait for us to go out to the first decent team we play, Aya...

Can't wait for us to go out to the first decent team we play, Aya...
    love the world cup - always do a sweepstake guessing the scores/results - makes it so much more interesting. Not expecting much from England for once - but will be good to see Harry and Kyle there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    love the world cup - always do a sweepstake guessing the scores/results - makes it so much more interesting. Not expecting much from England for once - but will be good to see Harry and Kyle there.
    I'm lookin forard t'World Cup also Monte.I dunt undersatnd how football fans either dunt gi a shiny abart World Cup or England doin well in it.I neva expect England to win it or even go very far that said i alluss hope we do well.I bet alot of Italians,Dutch fans wud swap wi England this summer,and ya just know most of the fans who say they're not bothered wud be slammin England if we dint qualify,but i do think it'll be a national disgrace if we dunt get out of this group.Back on't thread i started this cos Riley's an ex loanee and some fans on forums wer sayin they wunt mind him back last season,simples really(like one or two on here) UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 26-05-2018 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm lookin forard t'World Cup also Monte.I dunt undersatnd how football fans either dunt gi a shiny abart World Cup or England doin well in it.I neva expect England to win it or even go very far that said i alluss hope we do well.I bet alot of Italians,Dutch fans wud swap wi England this summer,and ya just know most of the fans who say they're not bothered wud be slammin England if we dint qualify,but i do think it'll be a national disgrace if we dunt get out of this group.Back on't thread i started this cos Riley's an ex loanee and some fans on forums wer sayin they wunt mind him back last season,simples really(like one or two on here) UTCB
    ah -ok..........and I suppose it distracts from the fact that we haven't make any big signings yet

England are suffering because all the top teams in the Premiership are stuffed full of foreign players - goalkeeper being a prime example. Unlike the Belgians, who have a fantastic squad, but are suffering because all their top players play abroad...on paper they should beat us.

What does it all mean - we'll probably go out in the last 16 IMHO.
    UTB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12