+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone explain this ?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Talking of outfield acquisitions:

Attachment 9594

Sounds promising! If the signings arrive early, it suggests we're working to a proper recruitment plan developed over recent weeks/months, rather than making it up as we're going along.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Hope it's not 3 more goalkeepers
    Probably 3 midfielders 😂

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Hope it's not 3 more goalkeepers
    These chairmen they dont learn do they. By all accounts let the fans know we are chasing players but when oh when are you going to stop committing to them basically being signed before they are? This is what did my head in with Trewy boy and it does my head in with Hardy as well. Just keep your gob shut.

No, no one on here can explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Sounds promising! If the signings arrive early, it suggests we're working to a proper recruitment plan developed over recent weeks/months, rather than making it up as we're going along.
    The signings need to be early.The transfer window closes earlier now.

3k per week would be pretty crazy if true, but then Collin was signed during the Trew's last summer in charge, so it wouldn't surprise me. I wonder how much we were paying Danny Haynes.

As much as I respect him as a professional, i think we could better allocate Stead's wages as well. He's our highest earner but (surely) unlikely to be a starter next season.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Dont kid yourself, The Season Ticket renewal date for discounts is nearly at an end.. Oh, and whatever happened to the 18yr old we were supposed to be signing.....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Dont kid yourself, The Season Ticket renewal date for discounts is nearly at an end.. Oh, and whatever happened to the 18yr old we were supposed to be signing.....
    Supposedly, next Weds, Duzza.

Name:  Capture11.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  18.7 KB

Wuddent surprise me if it was this lad:

Name:  Capture12.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  15.6 KB

Stead is the top earner at Notts on 3k a week, doubt Collin was on the same but probably 2-2.5k

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast