+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody know how to relax.

Anybody know how to relax.

At my age I showed know better but I'm like a caged lion.And it's only Friday,hope we don't have to send for the ardicac ambulance.

Yoga?

Not really

I've been waking up at 4.30am in the earlier part of the week and this morning it was 1.30am. I did some patch repairs to one of my screed floors LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yoga?
    Don't like yogurt.

avoid this message board?

Give your tickets away and avoid sky sports?

I wish I’d avoided Sky Sports. Just seen the play off preview. There was only one game that the pundits agreed on in terms of who is going to win.
    They have both said there will only be one goal in it and surprise surprise, they both think Shrewsbury will get it.
    I must admit Shrewsbury will also get one goal....but I think we’ll get three. So there will be two in it innit.

Nothing is going to work on occasions like this when the club is in your blood .

It's part of being a fan , put it this way surely it beats the season ending two weeks ago and nothing left to look forward to till it starts again in august .

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I wish I’d avoided Sky Sports. Just seen the play off preview. There was only one game that the pundits agreed on in terms of who is going to win.
    They have both said there will only be one goal in it and surprise surprise, they both think Shrewsbury will get it.
    I must admit Shrewsbury will also get one goal....but I think we’ll get three. So there will be two in it innit.
    Surely if they get one and we get three that’s four?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nothing is going to work on occasions like this when the club is in your blood .

It's part of being a fan , put it this way surely it beats the season ending two weeks ago and nothing left to look forward to till it starts again in august .
    Very true and since we have been at NYS only been one season with nothing to play for,hope we go up and stay up and look forward to you Reds joining us and perhaps Donny too ,now that would be some league to look forward to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast