+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How low would you go?

How low would you go?

Ok, so here's a question, purely hypothetical...

Eden Hazard advertises those f00king stupid little biscuits that coffee shops put on saucers with your latte, despite raking in £50k/week plus.

He decides he isn't "happy" and is keen to join another club. Miraculously Leeds can afford both transfer fee and his moderated wage demands (only £30k/week).

Would you have him?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Ok, so here's a question, purely hypothetical...

Eden Hazard advertises those f00king stupid little biscuits that coffee shops put on saucers with your latte, despite raking in £50k/week plus.

He decides he isn't "happy" and is keen to join another club. Miraculously Leeds can afford both transfer fee and his moderated wage demands (only £30k/week).

Would you have him?
    hazard is on 200 grand a week at chelsea, even in an hypothetical situation of him coming to leeds , and playing for absolutely nothing , heckingbottom would still play o,kane and phillips every week . hazard would be left on the bench talking to sacko and grot about his millionaire lifestyle , and if they would like to invest a few quid in to his latest chain of fashion boutiques , he will be opening after he packs it all in for the french riviera .

You asked for it WTF. Leave the hypothetical stuff to Clive.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    You asked for it WTF. Leave the hypothetical stuff to Clive.
    I was kind of hoping to get some response (from anyone) regarding the greed of a PL player on (supposedly) £200k/week who can be bought into promoting stupid little biscuits for a few bob more, who if he became available, would Leeds fans have him?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I was kind of hoping to get some response (from anyone) regarding the greed of a PL player on (supposedly) £200k/week who can be bought into promoting stupid little biscuits for a few bob more, who if he became available, would Leeds fans have him?
    the fans would have anyone with any actual footballing ability wtf , the problem is the current ownership wont shell out for it .

2-3 million wont get us the type of quality players needed to get out of this league , so the rut will just continue indefinately , until radrizaani wises up, or sells up.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    the fans would have anyone with any actual footballing ability wtf , the problem is the current ownership wont shell out for it .

2-3 million wont get us the type of quality players needed to get out of this league , so the rut will just continue indefinately , until radrizaani wises up, or sells up.
    You don't say....... Again....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    You don't say....... Again....lol.
    so how do you expect the club to progress then, ?

when they never learn from one year to the next , following the same futile pattern of buying cheap dross every season , and expecting miracles to happen .

monkeys do the same thing every year, , eat, breed , and sleep. HAVE A BANANA .

so how do you expect the club to progress then, ?

when they never learn from one year to the next , following the same futile pattern of buying cheap dross every season , and expecting miracles to happen .

monkeys do the same thing every year, , eat, breed , and sleep. HAVE A BANANA .
    My response had nothing to do with challenging the validty of your assessment. It was about the repetition...and how many times you really need to remind us of it. It's what you think....and trust me, I certainly believe you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    My response had nothing to do with challenging the validty of your assessment. It was about the repetition...and how many times you really need to remind us of it. It's what you think....and trust me, I certainly believe you!
    its repeated often , because many posters on here actually think promotion is still a possibility under the failed policies of the last four**** years , im afraid many fans patience ran out years ago waiting for this to happen , and are not prepared to wait till doomsday for this very remote chance to occur. when the obvious solution as been staring the owners we have had in the face, for many years now .
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 26-05-2018 at 12:03 PM.

its repeated often , because many posters on here actually think promotion is still a possibility under the failed policies of the last four**** years , im afraid many fans patience ran out years ago waiting for this to happen , and are not prepared to wait till doomsday for this very remote chance to occur. when the obvious solution as been staring the owners we have had in the face, for many years now .
    Well...whether they really believe promotion is possible or just remaining hopeful, they are not going to concur with you no matter how many times you tell them! Of that I am certain!...haha.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)