+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: How low would you go?

couldnt Yorkshire mixture have some kind of sponsorship arrangement with our tea-ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    If i was on £250K/week i wouldnt bother advertising biscuits, because I'm not that much of a greedy cnut. And I never said what the players advertise has anything to do with the fans, simply that without the fans and their willingness to stump up cash for all kinds of things, many with no footballing context whatsoever, they greedy cnut wouldn't be so greedy!

And the World Cup? Do you not remember my previous posts about the nonentity that that has become, with the head of FIFA himself planning to replace it with a world club competition. Why? BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE F00KING MONEY IS!!!!!👹

So no, predicting what happens in Russia interests me not one jot.
    True to form then - miserable fecker!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    If i was on £250K/week i wouldnt bother advertising biscuits, because I'm not that much of a greedy cnut. And I never said what the players advertise has anything to do with the fans, simply that without the fans and their willingness to stump up cash for all kinds of things, many with no footballing context whatsoever, they greedy cnut wouldn't be so greedy!

And the World Cup? Do you not remember my previous posts about the nonentity that that has become, with the head of FIFA himself planning to replace it with a world club competition. Why? BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE F00KING MONEY IS!!!!!👹

So no, predicting what happens in Russia interests me not one jot.

If I was on 250k.................in the same sentence as 'I'm not that much of a greedy cnut'

I'd be advertising biscuits left right and centre if the money was right. Bourbons, jammy dodgers, party rings, digestives. ALL THE BISCUITS.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    If I was on 250k.................in the same sentence as 'I'm not that much of a greedy cnut'

I'd be advertising biscuits left right and centre if the money was right. Bourbons, jammy dodgers, party rings, digestives. ALL THE BISCUITS.

Im sure WTF could be the new face of the recently rebranded Hob Knob

I wonder if this had got a mention of he was dunking a rich tea in a big chipped mug of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post

Yeah, that figures.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Im sure WTF could be the new face of the recently rebranded Hob Knob
    Oh you are a wit (or some that rhymes).

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    I wonder if this had got a mention of he was dunking a rich tea in a big chipped mug of tea.
    No, because he wouldn't get paid to do that.

Who says to he doesn't give to charity?

I bet there are quite a few people who earn good money and support charities but don't like to brag about it and keep it as low key as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    Who says to he doesn't give to charity?

I bet there are quite a few people who earn good money and support charities but don't like to brag about it and keep it as low key as possible.
    So he promotes biscuit to give crumbs?

Frankly don't care, the biscuit thing is just another indication of how low some would go to enrich themselves (and I suspect there are those closer to home who are just as greedy).

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)