+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Villa or Fulham

Villa or Fulham

Any thoughts on the play off final? John Terry or Ryan Sessegnon. Jokanovic or Bruce with a villa win giving Bruce 5 promotions to the PL.
    I’m not keen on Terry or Bruce so it’s Fulham for me.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Any thoughts on the play off final? John Terry or Ryan Sessegnon. Jokanovic or Bruce with a villa win giving Bruce 5 promotions to the PL.
    I’m not keen on Terry or Bruce so it’s Fulham for me.
    not really bothered one way or another

It’s got to be Fulham for me. Since Xmas they have played some great football(better than Man City at times) and if there is any justice they will get the big payday. Gareth Southgate should have included Sessegnon in his squad for Russia . A great talent who is not afraid to try things, is attack minded and plays without fear. If he was Spanish or Brazilian he would be on his way to the World Cup. Why are England managers afraid to try out promising players ?
    Villa may have a bit more experience but it’s the flair of the team down by the Thames for me. There’s only one F in Fulham !!!!

Fulham for me, then go in for Grealish

Come on MacDonald!!!

Fulham 1 Aston Villa 0 Half Time.

Fulham for me also, and the chance to view Kevin Mac again like Casper says

I am surprised that Terry didn't barge in and lift the trophy.

Chuffed that Fulham won.

and it's a ground that I have always wanted to visit - but i haven't managed it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I am surprised that Terry didn't barge in and lift the trophy.

Chuffed that Fulham won.

and it's a ground that I have always wanted to visit - but i haven't managed it yet.
    Last and only time I was there 59/60 we won 5-3, sometime in the 1960s. Either Willie Irvine or Brian O'Neill scored a hat trick, it's so long ago now I can't remember which.

Fulham 3 Burnley 5

September 30th 1961

Pointer 15min, Connelly 21min 29min 47 min, Jimmy Mac 60mins, Fulham goals 12, 35 and 77 mins, Attendance 30,665, we remained top

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Last and only time I was there 59/60 we won 5-3, sometime in the 1960s. Either Willie Irvine or Brian O'Neill scored a hat trick, it's so long ago now I can't remember which.
    Are you ever right sinkov?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)