+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions league Final

Champions league Final

I hope Danny gets on the bench and a stint and they manage a win in Kiev
    Real haven’t been the force they were and I’m hoping not to see Ronaldos muscles any more. Real looking for three wins in a row and lots of players with CL final experience. Seven**** Real Madrid players have played in the Champions League final. Liverpool have one who was on the bench and didn't play a minute.
    Klopp seems to believe though and they have most clean sheets in the competition.

Come on Madrid!

Real may not be the current force they were but they beat a quality team in the semi final and are deservedly in the final. As for Klopp’s team it doesn’t matter what they’ve done in the past. It’s what happens tonight that counts. As for the outcome ,both teams are potent when attacking but poor in defence. I still can’t work out how this one is going to go. I just hope that at 10 pm tonight we have watched a game which will be remembered for the right reasons. Klopp really needs to win this tonight. He was brought in to win the league and hasn’t done that yet. This trophy would keep the owners happy and the mounting pressure away from his office door.

This CL final has all the makings of a classic, both clubs can score for fun and ship bad goals too, it could end up 6-5 or 1-0. I’m rooting for ‘Pool, unfortunately Real have that arrogant p**ck on their side, who happens to thrive on the big stage.

Come on ‘Pool!

If you subscribe to Virgin media but not BT Sport it’s live for free on 100 preview channel

Goodbye Heaton,Karius will never play for the BINDIPPING Bastids ever again after those two howlers..lol

Those were 2 clangers of the kind usually seen up Towneley on a Sunday afternoon not the champions league final.

For the past few seasons Liverpool have had crap goalkeepers

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    Those were 2 clangers of the kind usually seen up Towneley on a Sunday afternoon not the champions league final.
    To be fair whitty, I've played a lot of football up Towneley in my time, and I've rarely seen clangers like that from keepers I've been playing with or against. You do wonder what it is with Liverpool, have they had a reliable keeper since Ray Clemence ?

Grobbelaar was ok with his wobbly knees.
    Hard to see Karius playing again for them. None of his teammates consoled him - he’ll be an outcast for some time.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)