+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fulham or Villa?

Fulham or Villa?

I just wondered who folk on here wanted to win the Play off final? Fulham for me,they played way better against us home&away than Villa did and Villa have too many divers in my view Forrespigieri wunt look out of place theer.3-1 Fulham is my predicition.I also hope Liverpool win toneet in't Champions League final,3-2 for the Scousers,try a double scorecast. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 26-05-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Fulham as I like the way they play. Also a small matter of fat boy Bruce who left us in the lurch. His management style is a huge budget or bottle it, no wonder he left us !!.

Fulham cos they deserve it and I don't like Brian Law's brother. Real Madrid as I can't tolerate Liverpool fans and their self righteousness.

Fulham for me, but I have a feeling Villa will do them 1-0.

Champions League Final? What is this thing of which you speak..? Its nowt to do with me, in fact its everything that I despise about the beautiful game.

I'd rather watch Eurovision than watch the CLF, which given that I'd rather hit my hand with a hammer than watch Eurovision, gives you some scale...

Fulham for me.........just.
    FKB - what's up with you? Love the Champions League final - and even better to have an English club in it, even if it is the scousers. Hope they win, but have a feeling that Madrid are like Germany in major tournaments - they turn up, get through and win without ever doing anything that wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Fulham for me.........just.
    FKB - what's up with you? Love the Champions League final - and even better to have an English club in it, even if it is the scousers. Hope they win, but have a feeling that Madrid are like Germany in major tournaments - they turn up, get through and win without ever doing anything that wonderful.
    I struggle to understand Footy fans that dunt like football played by the best players.I for example like to watch the big tournaments in other sports ie;Wimbledon(Tennis)The OPEN(Golf)World Championship at THE CRUCIBLE(Snooker)The Derby&Grand National(Horse Racing)and so on but as always each to their own.By the way for anyone who dunt have BT sports channels on your tv our young uns told me it'll be on U Tube live,which is what i'll be watchin Liverpool hopefully win on.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    FKB - what's up with you?
    You know how whatever you do, there's always one really miserable b'stard spoiling it for everyone? Well done. You found me first try!

I couldn't stand to see the cheeky scousers win it, Steve Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Jimmy Tarbuck, no thanks... but then I've no liking for Real either. Some wonderful footballers made into a team full of preening tossers. Nah, I'll give it a miss. I think Casualty is on the other side. (...and anyone who knows me will know that I'd rather watch Eurovision twice, etc etc)

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I just wondered who folk on here wanted to win the Play off final? Fulham for me,they played way better against us home&away than Villa did and Villa have too many divers in my view Forrespigieri wunt look out of place theer.3-1 Fulham is my predicition.I also hope Liverpool win toneet in't Champions League final,3-2 for the Scousers,try a double scorecast. UTCB
    I’d be very surprisedif Fulham could get 3 against that Villa defense.

Mind you, I have been wrong before (many times). However, as I do bet for profit I won’t be having a bet on this one.
    Hope I’m wrong, but I fear Villa will pinch it.

Fulham, they’ve been the best team we’ve played over 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    You know how whatever you do, there's always one really miserable b'stard spoiling it for everyone? Well done. You found me first try!

I couldn't stand to see the cheeky scousers win it, Steve Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Jimmy Tarbuck, no thanks... but then I've no liking for Real either. Some wonderful footballers made into a team full of preening tossers. Nah, I'll give it a miss. I think Casualty is on the other side. (...and anyone who knows me will know that I'd rather watch Eurovision twice, etc etc)
    Come on admit it FKB, tha’s not got BT Sport has tha’?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast