+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fulham or Villa?

What is it with Liverpool and ‘keepers?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    What is it with Liverpool and ‘keepers?
    If they had any sense (whisper this) but there's a guy called Blackman whos quite good !

Well if anyone was in any doubt that just shows what an important position keeper is to me it's THE most important position even more so than goalscorer all the title winning sides have the best keepers behind them,having scorers helps but it's much easier if you don't concede. Interesting to see Jamal stats on twitter got to say they weren't great I was surprised how low he ranked in the championship. I did ask the question and yes he was better than Moore but not by much

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    if they had any sense (whisper this) but there's a guy called blackman whos quite good !
    shhhhhhhhhh!

Would have prefered Villa to go up,as i thought Fulhams best players would be off in the summer so they would be weaker and hopefully do a Reading.

But it is what it is,the Championship.

Who's the two for auto's anyone had a guess yet,i reckon West Brom and Villa.

Villa are supposed to be in a real mess with the fair play rules now they’ve not gone up, so they could be less of a threat than Fulham might have been.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Nice to see the team in third go up even better to see Bruce terry grealish and snodgrass looking so miserable
    Do you think John Terry was bothered

Thank God Fulham won. Should have gone up with Wolves as best entertaining team. Also Villa have far and away the biggest c**t to staff numbers with Bruce,Snodgrass and especially Terry and number 1 weapons grade c**t in Grealish. Can't wait to see them implode next season on the pitch and financially.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Do you think John Terry was bothered
    He couldn't play at PL level now, so its another year on the gravy train at Villa for him. £80k a week so they say. I don't think the sting of disappointment will last too long.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Villa are supposed to be in a real mess with the fair play rules now they’ve not gone up, so they could be less of a threat than Fulham might have been.
    The FFP rules seem to have a bit of elastic to them Gray. We hear lots about about clubs massively overspending, but they get a note from their Mum that they'll promise to behave this year and not pee £35m down the drain trying to get an unfair advantage, and all's well again. I mean, the oinkers lost £31m in the last 2 years, no changes in playing staff this season, but seem to have managed to convince the FFP boys that they'll break even this year (as they must according to the rules, to avoid sanctions...), with sponsorship from an energy drink (that doesn't exist...), and a taxi firm (that doesn't exist...). What next? Chansiri Unicorn Farm and Stud?

#takingthepissandgettingawaywithit

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast