+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who is with me?

Who is with me?

Who is not going tomorrow?

Obviously there will be some Millers from far away who can't get for what ever reason along with some closer to home. I'm probably right in saying that we'd all like to be there and will be cheering the lads on.

I know tomorrow I'll be feeling sick and walking or limping around lots waiting for the start of the match. No build up unless I turn on Radio Sheffield.

The feeling of not being able to get is finally catching up with me and it ain't a nice feeling.

I hope that each and every one of you going will enjoy a great day out. Being the 12th man can count and it will give the players a lift.

Am I alone?

Thanks frog. Sorry you can't be there mate. Same goes for anyone who wants to be there but can't get for whatever reason.
    I'll give the team a croak for you mi owd 👍

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Obviously there will be some Millers from far away who can't get for what ever reason along with some closer to home. I'm probably right in saying that we'd all like to be there and will be cheering the lads on.

I know tomorrow I'll be feeling sick and walking or limping around lots waiting for the start of the match. No build up unless I turn on Radio Sheffield.

The feeling of not being able to get is finally catching up with me and it ain't a nice feeling.

I hope that each and every one of you going will enjoy a great day out. Being the 12th man can count and it will give the players a lift.

Am I alone?
    With you on this, Frog. CAM and I have the dubious advantage of not having to fill the day until the match starts. The 7am kick off is, in all other respects, a pain but the fairly instant switch from waking up to watching means no build-up anxieties....

I’m with you fellas. I’m sat here knowing that I could have made if I’d really wanted to. Could’ve seen The Stones at the London Stadium last night and then The Millers at Wembley tomorrow. What a weekend. Daft thing is i I’ll probably kick myself and go and see them at Twickenham next month any way.

Am I alone?
    Truly gutted for you mate. Hope you find a decent stream and enjoy the game. I'll raise a glass to you tomorrow and I'm sure a lot of us madsters will spare a thought for you.

Am I alone?
    I don't suppose you can get the game on player Froggee ? Different rights I suppose ?? Or can you get sky ? Good luck with the op by the way

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    I don't suppose you can get the game on player Froggee ? Different rights I suppose ?? Or can you get sky ? Good luck with the op by the way
    Yes, I-follow won't be showing it (unless they have a sudden change of heart.) They only contract for the 46 league matches - nothing else.

We're good in the US. Thanks to Yorktownmiller we learned that ESPN+ will show the match in it's entirety in high definition online streaming. Had to sign up for the service but there is a 7 day free trial period so it's possible to cancel after the match and there is no cost. (CAM went first with this and explained it to me...)

Hope you get a good stream Frog.

The Fred will be a bit sparse today, but we,ll make some extra noise for you.

Already nervous.