+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Paul Davis

FAO Paul Davis

I can’t believe you won’t be at Wembley

You have wrote some very good articles on Rotherham and I thank you for them , all the best for the future and UTM!!!

Taken from your twitter so posters know what I’m on about;

L1 play-off final was set to be my last game covering #RUFC as the Star has other feature-writing and Sheffield plans for me. However, I now can’t make Wembley. Had best four years of my working life on Millers beat. Thanks to anyone who had a read. Hope they do it on Sunday.

Best of luck Paul for the future (hopefully not transferred to S6 !)

Thanks for the articles, enjoyed reading them

Good luck Paul, I've enjoyed your articles very much over the last few years.

All the best Paul, really enjoyed your articles

Best wishes Paul - really enjoyed reading your work. Hope the next writer conveys a similar passion for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I can’t believe you won’t be at Wembley

You have wrote some very good articles on Rotherham and I thank you for them , all the best for the future and UTM!!!

Taken from your twitter so posters know what I’m on about;

L1 play-off final was set to be my last game covering #RUFC as the Star has other feature-writing and Sheffield plans for me. However, I now can’t make Wembley. Had best four years of my working life on Millers beat. Thanks to anyone who had a read. Hope they do it on Sunday.
    It just looks like complete disrespect towards Paul and his efforts. IMO he has brought a new style of openess and availability to practically anyone at the club.

To not let him finish the job at a peak or at least introduce us to his successor must be one of the worstest thing his employer could do!
    Sheffield Star! Paul has been with us, the team, the management and your company on this road this season and it finishes before he gets to write about another final! He is a link between Rotheham United and us fans and you've dropped him without him being able to sign off!

Shame on You Sheffield Star! No one in their right mind drops the captain of a team for the final! Unbelievable!

Paul you should be proud! The TS interviews, the Stubbs interview, many great Warne interviews, the Frecklington interview and the one that stands out for me was when you wrote about your troubles you had and how you spoke about loving your kids.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It just looks like complete disrespect towards Paul and his efforts. IMO he has brought a new style of openess and availability to practically anyone at the club.

To not let him finish the job at a peak or at least introduce us to his successor must be one of the worstest thing his employer could do!
    Sheffield Star! Paul has been with us, the team, the management and your company on this road this season and it finishes before he gets to write about another final! He is a link between Rotheham United and us fans and you've dropped him without him being able to sign off!

Shame on You Sheffield Star! No one in their right mind drops the captain of a team for the final! Unbelievable!

Paul you should be proud! The TS interviews, the Stubbs interview, many great Warne interviews, the Frecklington interview and the one that stands out for me was when you wrote about your troubles you had and how you spoke about loving your kids.
    I concur MT, Paul has offered a different angle for me and i've enjoyed his writing. The question is now, does anyone think that the Sheffield Star isn't going to have anyone reporting on the millers, that's how it appears to me...

Thanks Paul I shall really miss your style of writing , but you said it , Once a miller always a miller !! good luck with whatever you do

Paul, you do realise that there is no prize in our best excuse competition

Joking aside, best wishes and we'll miss your excellent reporting of all things Millers.

Top man Paul. Best wishes for the future.

Sheffield Star management hang your heads in shame!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast