+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: v Fulham

Thanks Wolf. Fck off Albion ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    Thanks Wolf. Fck off Albion ****e.
    Fck off stateside you tosser

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Fck off stateside you tosser
    Articulate and thought provoking as ever.

I have 2 brothers who, like you lot succumbed to the dark side and have just got from Wembley and I know just how they feel as I came back feeling the same 10 years ago after finishing 4th and then lost to direby 1 nil.

You should take heart from the fact that the best team won even with 10 men, and they deserved it as they finished 3rd.

That sess pass was world class Imo.

See you at the Hawthorns next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I have 2 brothers...... blah, waffle, tripe, garbage

Hope you stay down for a long time. Ignorant, classless fans. We’ll always remember the way you went on with us. John Terry fits you and you’re club perfectly.

Love Newcastle! 🤣

Freer you can give it on wba mad, but you clearly can't take it.

At least they went yesterday, did you or were you scouring the net for pictures to post if you won or lost?

Kingstonbob the Dingle, pretends to live in Newcastle, and will have you know that there is no emnity between yourselves and villa, when anybody who knows anything about football that it stems from how they celebrated when you went down at their ground.

What goes around, comes around.

Funny, we only hear you when things ain't going well for A V F C, all other time you keep your head well down (when its not stuck up your rectum that is )

“give it on wba mad”- priceless! when I replied to some of the anti A V F C bile & gave it out on wba mad, many of your more effeminate/tender/easily displeased took offence -which led to my being prohibited, subsequently protecting all the sweet innocent lovelies on there

Hows that down syndrome mutt of yours ? is it still following you around Sandwell cleaning up your poop?

Anyhow don't leave it so long before you start hanging in the thermals – we love your adroit observations

It's the hope that kills. Job done agent Bruce.

Didn't take long to renew hostilities then, yet when the Baggies' fate was sealed there was no crowing from our fans when I looked on WBAmad. You've gone down and your hated rivals have gone up, boing boing - that must hurt a bit.

NUFC - well done on winning the we stayed up for a season cup, enjoy your open top parade. If it was you lot beating us yesterday then you could call it karma.

Good luck to Fulham, they are a better side than us and deserve to go up - we didn't lose out on promotion yesterday, we lost out a good number of times in the season because we are far too predictable under Bruce. Go 1-0 up and we usually win, go 1-0 down and we rarely come out with a victory.

UTV

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)