+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Play off finals anybody watching?

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Has looked like the player Newcastle thought they had brought since his loan spell to Fulham .. Jokanović seems to have man-managed him better than Rafa ..
    Absolutely.

.. Has looked like the player Newcastle thought they had brought since his loan spell to Fulham .. Jokanović seems to have man-managed him better than Rafa ..
    Wouldnt mind Jokanovic at St James one day, well done Fulham and Mitrovic, the best team went up

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Absolutely.
    Bit of a loose cannon, would be surprised if he scores more than 6/7 next season. Doesn’t have pace to worry the best defences. Look at Gayle 23 in Championship has pace but scored 6/7 or whatever last season. If we can make 4/5 million on what we bought him for then sell him.

Can never buy into this Mitrovic thing.He had chances here and let himself down.Nobody else is to blame for him getting sent off when he did.
    Think it's just a stick to beat Rafa with.I can count on one hand the good games he had when he did play.
    He is not that good.Agree he is better than Joselu.If he was better than he is we would never have wasted money on Joselu.

It's a different league and a different style of play. I rate him, but at the same time I doubt he can perform as well at a higher level.

He will be playing top level football next season regardless. Unlike, say, Lee Cattermole.

True. I didn´t think he did a lot today. Held the ball up OK but had a shot and a header that should´ve done better with. Good player for the Fizzy.

Cheeky Cheeky

Different league, different style.

He tries the way he plays next season in prem and he'll be giving away free kicks left, right and centre. He'll also be getting carded more and players will know to target him.

I wanted/want him to come good but i think he doesn't fit in the Rafa plan, which is fair enough - some players don't. Fulham getting promoted just means we can get good money for him.

Mitro is a Second Division player the same as Gayle if we could get 30 million for both of them I would be over the moon

As long as Jabba didn’t trouser the money or get it paid in installments to falsify the clubs financial year.

Watch Mitro come back to St James with Fulham next season and score, would be interesting to see if he would celebrate

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Watch Mitro come back to St James with Fulham next season and score, would be interesting to see if he would celebrate
    I don't doubt that would happen but that generally happens regardless of how good the player is. Seems to be a quirk of fate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)