+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lee Shaw

I started reading this and thought it was a current rumour. Thank God we have set our sights higher than this.

He is on trial with Lincoln. Was worth a punt 2 years ago but I think 24/25 now and not very strong. Might not make an impact in League 2, but some thought that about Jamie Vardy and he's not done too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    He is on trial with Lincoln. Was worth a punt 2 years ago but I think 24/25 now and not very strong. Might not make an impact in League 2, but some thought that about Jamie Vardy and he's not done too bad.
    It's a gamble so you'd give him a 1 year contract on a bit more $ than he is on now and see what happens. If it works Nolan will be hailed as the new messiah or something and if it doesn't then he'll beforgotten about and a few people would say what on earth did we see in him etc. No point in even giving him a trial do it or dont do the medical agree the terms move on.

For every Charlie Austin there's 30 Steve Scoffham's. This one looks like a Scoffham.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123