+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Let's all commiserate Vile

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Correct Q but just to add PG replaced Clapton in mayalls BBs and buggered off to Spain in another band which failed and returned to the UK and ousted PG from the line up again until he then buggered off to form cream and PG was reinstated with may all.incidentally its emerged today that John mayall is poorly with pneumonia.hope he recovers well as he's not a young gun anymore, 84
    Thanks for that 53. Let me know how JM is getting on

This is off topic of course '53, but I love this song of theirs.
    Apparently they/the Mac have had various versions haven't they and I was never a fan of them with 'Mick' in the 80s. And do you remember his horrific performance with Sam 'the boob' Fox on the Brits in the 80s.

Last edited by Acido; 28-05-2018 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    This is off topic of course '53, but I love this song of theirs.
    Apparently they/the Mac have had various versions haven't they and I was never a fan of them with 'Mick' in the 80s. And do you remember his horrific performance with Sam 'the boob' Fox on the Brits in the 80s.

Nice one Acido. But take a listen to the superior version on here Post 22. The strings here ruin a great song as far as I am concerned

Neil Finn? Tell me more
    Buckingham has recently been sacked - citing "professional differences" he has a young family with his new wife and didn't want to tour. Neil Finn and he guitarist from the heart breakers has been drafted in for the tour. But good old mick has said "this isn't a stand in - they are the new members of Fleetwood mac"

Shoud be amazing! I love crowded house.

Bob the bassist was sacked for shagging another members wife
    Fleetwood Mac are the best soap opera ever!!

But baggieal is still a cock

Hey Q mate, how many of us lads on here can relate to those words on a Friday or a Satdy night ... "and when the lights are low, and its time to go, thats when I need, your love so bad".

This song means a lot to me for various personal reasons, and I like listening to that version you suggested. But is does sound very 'slow' if you know what I mean, Im not sure if I prefer that or the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Buckingham has recently been sacked - citing "professional differences" he has a young family with his new wife and didn't want to tour. Neil Finn and he guitarist from the heart breakers has been drafted in for the tour. But good old mick has said "this isn't a stand in - they are the new members of Fleetwood mac"

Shoud be amazing! I love crowded house.

Bob the bassist was sacked for shagging another members wife
    Fleetwood Mac are the best soap opera ever!!

But baggieal is still a cock

There were 9 useless pricks on the field against Fulham plus a donkey and a childish kid. The expression on potato heads fat face at full time was priceless. Then again, Fulham fully deserved it.

See you next season Samnoballs - then again if you can't make Wembley, it's doubtful, if you will go to Witton. Call yourself a supporter? Many would be ashamed to post............

The same peter green with different personal backing him,notably the late cosy Powell on drums in the 90s relaunch of peters career but he's now permanently retired
    Cheers 53 buddy. I’ve got a couple of Splinter CDs around somewhere !

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Cheers 53 buddy. I’ve got a couple of Splinter CDs around somewhere !
    There was of course another band in the 70s called splinter( Costa fine town was their big hit I think) so not to get mixed up with Peter greens splinter band

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    No Mr Baggieal I wasn't at Wembley. My son is only 10 weeks old and I couldn't afford the time or the money to go and see it. So I went to my local pub and watched it there. In fact, I haven't been to enough home games all season to have qualified for a ticket (because of the same reason. Football isn't as important as being a good dad) also, because there were only 35k tickets available it was only a fraction of our support who could have gone. I hope you enjoy your trip to Wembley next year when you make the playoffs assuming of course the mighty Darren Moore (or is it Dave I can't understand) doesn't win the title with his amazing team of taxi thieves and Saga members.

I know this may seem a poor excuse to someone who obviously goes to every game home and away, it doesn't matter what time you get back to your bedsit.

As for the tampax joke Freer made. I thought it was quite relevant to a bleeding ****
    Good morning Sam.

Congratulations on the birth of your son, I hope all is well with you and yours. I well remember when my lad was born and how my priorities changed. Although still able to attend home games my aways were massively curtailed by Saturday morning overtime to help bring the pennies in.

Two of the games which I missed were Bradford City and QPR away. One virtually guaranteed promotion and the other saw us win the title. I'd have loved to have gone to both but the money was of greater need as was the time I got to spend with my lad and the wife.

Our little shaver was born ten weeks premature and had a variety of health issues, most of which are behind us. He'll be eigh**** in July and gives us worries of a different variety now but that's another story.

Anyway, all of the very best in your every endeavour.......... apart from the football of course .

Oh, and SOTV .
    Last edited by Albionic68; 29-05-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Using Down Syndrome in any reference in this way is sick! You are one sick individual! Why are you even bothering to get involved in football debates anyway - what pathetic individual misses their teams final at Wembley? Then again you are an armchair supporter who no doubt is frustrated through lack of action from the Mrs so takes to cartoons and having a pretend love in for a football club that was always going to be second best to a good Fulham team who deserved promotion.

See you at Witton next year but then again, if you can't make your biggest match in years, you won't be at a home match. W anker!
    • I have dispatched an apology to the The Kennel Club

• Quite unique your aptitude to diagnose/evaluate the nature of an illness or psychiatrical problems without the need for an examination, my initial opinion was/still is, your overflowing with faecal matter

• In Sandwell is it obligatory to deride a person as a preliminary to “involving them in football debates” ? ‘cause it doesn't sit well with here - I am reticent to exchanging opinions with a such a contemptuous supercilious narrow-minded-opinionated dullard as your self

• Love the “who no doubt is frustrated through lack of action from the Mrs” by this we can take for granted you derive your pleasure from secretly watching couples engaging in ***ual activity in the vicinity of Dudley

• For obvious reasons I will pass on your “See you at Witton next year” invitation

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)