+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's all commiserate Vile

[QUOTE=BaggieBlood;38902435]

In the first half I thought Bruce had eaten grealish, as he was that anonymous, and in the second he should have been sent off.

Not surprised you didn't much of Grealish, he spent most of the match trying to bury himself in the Wembley turf everytime anybody went near him

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Obviously elated at this, but I also understand the total desolation of losing this game as exactly 10 years we finished 4th and lost to BD's Direby, so I know how both my brothers feel on the way back from Wembley tonight.

Cannot believe the wm bias towards the dark side, and they all thought they would walk it.

In the first half I thought Bruce had eaten grealish, as he was that anonymous, and in the second he should have been sent off.

I just hope they don't do what we did the season after.

Ps 53 I watched the damned United again last week when it was on bbc2 and there was a song at the end that I had never heard, but liked and looked up and it was written by your hero Peter green of Fleetwood Mac, it's called man of the world. Read about Green and it's tragic how drugs ruined him.
    Know the story of Peter green well its been well documented,its enough for me to know he's safe and retired with it all behind him now allowing him to do his
    other love fishing and enjoy what he has left of his life.his legacy and back catalogue is there for all to see,listen to and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    To the knob head who came on here - Sam - saying the Vile would not be playing us next season! Have a long journey back from Wembley whilst the red wine flows this end!

The only downfall is going to Witton again!!

PS - Is John Terry, Gareth Bale in disguise? Both donkeys.............
    Al, did you really mean Gareth Bale or should it have been Gareth Barry?

Only downside is that I hate going to Villa Park. I know many would say that I don't have to go but you just have to!

Given he's your hero 53, I knew you'd know about his life and drug use and wasn't suggesting otherwise, just that I liked the song man of the world and then discovered why he wrote those lyrics.

Tbh I didn't even know he was in Fleetwood Mac, as I only have tango in the dark and didn't know of any previous group formations.

They were known in B'ham as "Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac" when they first came out. I watched them at Le Metro down Livery Street in 1967, a week or so after John Mayall. Then Chicken Shack a few weeks later. Great days, leading up to our Cup triumph in the May.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    Al, did you really mean Gareth Bale or should it have been Gareth Barry?

Forgive the red wine Tony! Bale is the opposite to Barry i.e quick compared to a donkey - bit like Terry too!

It was truly great to gay yesterday, what with gay pride and the cottagers winning.

BTW Al that freer and samnoballs don't like it when they get it back. That freer is truly disgusting specimen saying you have down syndrome.

The vagrant is there too, with his old username before I renamed my b iatch.

It was truly great to gay yesterday, what with gay pride and the cottagers winning.

BTW Al that freer and samnoballs don't like it when they get it back. That freer is truly disgusting specimen saying you have down syndrome.

The vagrant is there too, with his old username before I renamed my b iatch.

Blood - I get real supporters upset and tearful. I don't for the life of me get complete w ankers like Newcy the vagrant, Freer and Sam what the feck is name is, coming out all upset, and they never go to the matches. There looked plenty of empty seats from the TV cameras. Perhaps, these sad feckers, don't have a life and latch on to misery elsewhere!

I take no pleasure from going to the pits called Witton again which is a sess pit. Then again had Fulham stayed in the Championship, West London is a lovely place - nice pubs - nice people, and no knobs............

For these three individuals perhaps the mrs ( if they have one or indeed a partner! ) needs a good seeing to......................
    Last edited by baggieal; 27-05-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Given he's your hero 53, I knew you'd know about his life and drug use and wasn't suggesting otherwise, just that I liked the song man of the world and then discovered why he wrote those lyrics.

Tbh I didn't even know he was in Fleetwood Mac, as I only have tango in the dark and didn't know of any previous group formations.
    Fleetwood Mac started as Peter Green’s blues band. It really really is worth discovering more of his work his work with the original Mac.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)