+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's all commiserate Vile

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Know the story of Peter green well its been well documented,its enough for me to know he's safe and retired with it all behind him now allowing him to do his
    other love fishing and enjoy what he has left of his life.his legacy and back catalogue is there for all to see,listen to and enjoy
    a few years back now,mick fleetwood was on Parkinson’s show.loved the tale he told about him and John
    Mcvie, saying every time they were in London they would go round to peters house.and shout through the letter box (it was no ringing the bell he never answered ) peter it’s mick and John. and every time the letter box would lift up and he’d say loudly FU@K OFF.

I’ve posted it before and absolutely no excuses for doing so again. This is a much superior version to the over produced single. A great sampler of Peter Green (with Fleetwood Mac)

https://youtu.be/iuVcp_XbaTI
    Last edited by Q165; 27-05-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Exactly Al, I have no issues with stateside and wcv, etc, etc but freer and samnoballs are a pair of gloating p ricks who cannot take it back.

And we all know about the vagrant.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

That freer is truly disgusting specimen saying you have down syndrome.
    Whaaaaat ?

Take a bow, you’ve taken recycling to a new depth

Appears an extrasensory misconception of your chum & an unreal canine quadruped to me

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    but freer and samnoballs are a pair of gloating p ricks who cannot take it back.
    Touch hypocritical coming from such a poisonous troll with more faces than Dudley’s Town Hall Clock

Despite your mental retardation/white lightening fuelled crusade feel free to continually bore us ridged

When did I gloat? Even when your lot were quite obviously going to be relegated I noted not one villa mad poster came on here to gloat. You have no class. And you talk about karma - the vitriol from you lot when we were relegated showed that.

Foook off freer you lying c???, you come on here wIth your meme's takIng the p iss all the time.

It's funny how, you're such an innocent now!

Of the many do you remember this classic, "pardew has said the 4 players involved in the cab incident will never play for west brom again, since another 11 have said they were there too".

I am sure a master bator like you plagiarised (like normal) in infinite spare time, but that is one of the many times you've been on here.

Also did you not mention on vile mad "your down syndrome mutt following you around sandwell cleaning up your s hit?"

So I will continue to bore you "ridged", and I'll ask you again were you at Saturday's game?

And samnoballs you give it the big un on here all the time. When you have a dig and you're not Albion it's gloating you moron.

Not playing us next being an example of your c rap.

And exactly what did I say to you?

You had your Martin Luther Pr ick moment and had a dream that vile were 5-1 up at half time, and I asked you what the score was at full time in your dream.

Credit to you though your dream was partially correct as you got the fulham 1 right.

But, I ask you too, for someone constantly their love of the vile, were you there on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    When did I gloat? Even when your lot were quite obviously going to be relegated I noted not one villa mad poster came on here to gloat. You have no class. And you talk about karma - the vitriol from you lot when we were relegated showed that.
    Today, 06:35 PM #15 9goals2hattricks3pen 9goals2hattricks3pen is offline
    Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Depends on the league cup draw

Look at your post you thick ignorant Viler! Prior to the Wembley match you were already promoted in your tiny mind as you referred to the only way Vile would play us was in the cup! Same old same old - arrogant Viler and this is Karma!

Could you also answer the board as many would like to know - why were you not at Wembley? Call yourself a fan!! Instead you were getting a strop on Vile Mad after you lost - why did you care as quite obviously you are not a fan with not going to the biggest match for years!!

Don't give it - if you can't take it!!!! It was not likely you were going to beat Fulham who deserved to go up anyway, as they were too quick and pacey for your lost.

PS - at least James Chester stays where he belongs - the championship! As for Terry, he needs to go and graze in a field with perhaps Gareth Barry as two donkeys together!

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Touch hypocritical coming from such a poisonous troll with more faces than Dudley’s Town Hall Clock

Despite your mental retardation/white lightening fuelled crusade feel free to continually bore us ridged

What a nasty little prick you are! Making fun of Downs Syndrome is the lowest of the low and perhaps you should say it to the Villa fan who was at Wembley sitting cheering his team on in a wheel chair quite evidently with Downs Syndrome! Fair play to the guy for going to the final!!! Did you? Call yourself a fan!!! Kevin Kilbane is a lovely guy and his son has Downs Syndrome and he never nearly got through it - do you think your dirty jibes therefore were nice! Shame on you!!

Apart from being an horrible little man who probably does not get his end away as quite evident with pathetic cartoon characters, dirty little jibes, and not supporting his team at Wembley - you really are something the cat dragged in!

Most West Brom supporters could not give a flying toss about who won the final but laughed once again at the Vile arrogance. Do you honestly think a trip to a lovely part of West London was not looking more exciting than a filthy trip to Witton?

It was plainly obvious that Fulham were going to win and they deserved it. The real Vile supporters were at Wembley but you were no doubt looking up nasty jibes to make as you are one sad individual.

I am sure you can get counselling in Witton somewhere? Perhaps speak to Stateside as he's intelligent and good for banter and knows his football - unlike a clown like you!
    Last edited by baggieal; 28-05-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Making fun of Downs Syndrome is the lowest of the low !
    And breath out !

Quite the psychoanalysis, W B A’s answer to Sigmund Freud

Love the character assassination claptrap

Glad to see you passed on using a sentence when an opportunity to prove your stupidity presented it self, the rant is “so you !”

I was referring to a down syndrome DOG ! Capice ?

Excluding your good self have you ever known a canine quadruped with this condition ?

Try to digest/interpret what’s posted before running your mouth

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)