+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burke & Aborah

Quote Originally Posted by justincast View Post
    Burke has just scored for Rep of Ireland v USA to make it 1-1. Pleased for him as thought he had talent but didn't think he would be scoring in International games.
    Alan judge just scored what looks like the winner too....

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Alan judge just scored what looks like the winner too....
    One seriously happy Irish man here... Just looking at him celebrate like he scored the winner in the World cup final... Huge smile on my face, the man's been through hell and looks back to his old form... Excellent player... Also incredible to see Burke scoring, looked very good also

Notts beating the USA, fabulous!

Burke’s goal was basically a deflection of Walters shot. In other words my 93 year old grandad would of scored it.

Judge on the other hand stole it from McClean aka biggest knob in the UK so big congrats to him.

Well, I nebber would have imagined..........................

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...graham-1636912

My opinion of Burke. Not very quick on his feet so no sprinting back to help in defence. Sometimes good on the ball, sometimes not. Five goals in fifty-two games isn't a very good return for a midfielder. An Irish international now, eh? Somebody has found how to get the best out of him.

Good luck to the lad, unless he signs for Forest

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    My opinion of Burke. Not very quick on his feet so no sprinting back to help in defence. Sometimes good on the ball, sometimes not. Five goals in fifty-two games isn't a very good return for a midfielder. An Irish international now, eh? Somebody has found how to get the best out of him.

Good luck to the lad, unless he signs for Forest
    I think he's been playing as a striker for Shamrock where he's actually been scoring goals, he always had a decent shot on him and it's obviously proving to be more useful when he's played upfront, he was moved around all over the place when he played for us, even played centre mid in the game against Morecambe *shudders*

Burke has signed for Preston... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44473926

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Burke has signed for Preston... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44473926
    Wow, I thought he was shyte at Notts and was glad to see the back of him!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Wow, I thought he was shyte at Notts and was glad to see the back of him!
    Playing him as a striker might work. We always played him as a winger. He has a good shot on him but lacks pace and physical presence so no idea how he'll do in the championship

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast