+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Championship Programme of the Year

Championship Programme of the Year

Winner - Dunfermline FC
    Runner - up - Dumbarton FC
    Third - Brechin City FC
    The rest of the teams were measured on reading per cent
    and unfortunately Queens were the lowest at 53%.
    Heavy advertising and a crowded layout were blamed
    for, once again, a low mark.

Need to get you back on board...

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Need to get you back on board...
    No chance of that Albertz - 14 years was long enough and then, of course, big Blacko the QOS historian also
    hung up his pen while statistician and major contributor Andy Penn moved away from Dumfries to start a business up north. Surprised though that two part - time teams were second and third but well done to the fans at these clubs
    who are on their editorial team.

I've always been impressed with Dumbarton's programme. Queens need a revamp. I was looking to have a "Where Are They Now" article after my interview with Dougie McGuire. Still to write this up so maybe have it ready for August.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I've always been impressed with Dumbarton's programme. Queens need a revamp. I was looking to have a "Where Are They Now" article after my interview with Dougie McGuire. Still to write this up so maybe have it ready for August.

Feel free to offer your help

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Feel free to offer your help
    I will do.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)