+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool Goalkeeper Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I don’t feel sorry for them.... i laugh my tyts off
    Nowt funny about it mate in my opinion , players giving everything for Liverpool and getting to a final their ability probably doesn't justify and let down by a keeper who bottled the big stage .

There are mistakes and errors that as a player you can live with , that tonight was something else .

The fecker would walk home from Kiev if I had anything to do with it .

Noticed that non of the Liverpool players went over to him at the end to console him, just Madrid players

People make mistakes. They don't mean to but it happens. Part and parcel of life. If they perpetually make errors then I agree thaz got to make it known and do summat abart it.

That Liverpool keeper has got to live with those mistakes knowing how he let his teammates, manager, fans and club darn on the biggest stage.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Noticed that non of the Liverpool players went over to him at the end to console him, just Madrid players
    As the keeper was left alone in his goal area after the game and walked alone to the fans end the irony of the Liverpool anthem "You'll Never Walk Alone" came to my mind.

To be fair Karius has been quite good for them in the league! Was he concussed for the Benzema goal? Ramos clearly had a plan or orders last night? He had already taken out Salah, tried to get Mane sent off for nothing by faking being elbowed, however he elbowed Karius in the head from a corner in the 49th minute then makes the mistake for their goal in the 51st!
    No excuse for the 3rd except that his confidence must have been rock bottom.

He'll never play for Liverpool again.

Did Ronaldo congrats Bale after game? Camera followed Bale and never saw him or ZZ.

Mistakes are forced in my view. Real Madrid were the better side and their pressure forced the mistakes. Unfortunately if you're a goalkeeper and you make boo boo it inevitably results in a goal or a sending off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12