+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Goalkeeper Tonight

Liverpool Goalkeeper Tonight

Feckin hell !!!

What a clown! People have been saying for a year that Karius is a liability & oh my goodness, he is! Their biggest game for many years & a fool has thrown it away! I feel so sorry for the 1000s of Liverpool fans who've paid a fortune to see Fred Carnot. He shouldn't play for them again.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Feckin hell !!!

Shame the emphasis will be on those two shocking goalkeepers errors but that overhead goal by Gareth bale was magnificent and worthy of winning any game

Brilliant goal, Ronaldo wit bairn on cos Gareth dint pass to him !

Keeper in tears, blew it, awful night for all those fans who have gone all that way to be let down like that.

Sounds familiar

At that level those kind of mistakes are unbelievable really .

At the level I played at it wouldn't be acceptable never mind the CL final .

That said Klopp has enough warnings about his keepers and failed to address it and tonight it cost them dear .

Bale's overhead was simply brilliant , big players turn up on the big stage and he delivered .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    At that level those kind of mistakes are unbelievable really .

At the level I played at it wouldn't be acceptable never mind the CL final .

That said Klopp has enough warnings about his keepers and failed to address it and tonight it cost them dear .

Bale's overhead was simply brilliant , big players turn up on the big stage and he delivered .
    Salah guin off were a big blow too. Despite the goalkeepers howlers Madrid were worthy winners. Liverpool started impressively but Madrid rode the early storm and were the better team in the end

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Salah guin off were a big blow too. Despite the goalkeepers howlers Madrid were worthy winners. Liverpool started impressively but Madrid rode the early storm and were the better team in the end
    Yes agree mate about Salah and Real seemed to have enough to get the job done tonight and were the better team over 90 minutes .

Some folk might take this the wrong way and I don't know whose played the game on this board or not .

My own personal opinion is that mistakes such as he made tonight just kill you and your credibility within a team .

I use to think I'm running my k nakers off up top , getting kicked left , right and centre , busting my @ss off for balls that never arrive , coming back to defend at corners and doing my bit and the fecking goalie throws one in the net and never runs 10 fecking yards all morning .

Nar if I was a Liverpool player tonight he can feck right off with the sympathy because he ain't getting anything from me .

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    What a clown! People have been saying for a year that Karius is a liability & oh my goodness, he is! Their biggest game for many years & a fool has thrown it away! I feel so sorry for the 1000s of Liverpool fans who've paid a fortune to see Fred Carnot. He shouldn't play for them again.
    I don’t feel sorry for them.... i laugh my tyts off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast