+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loris Karius

Loris Karius

If I was a Liverpool fan, I'd want someone looking into this guy's bank accounts.

Adam Collin is available...

There's been some awful messages on Twitter from some Liverpool fans directed towards Karius indcluding racial abuse and people have been tweeting him saying that they want him dead and that they hope he dies of cancer.

Absolutely disgusting.

He shouldn't be getting abuse like he is but I would suspect Liverpool will be signing Butland this morning

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    There's been some awful messages on Twitter from some Liverpool fans directed towards Karius indcluding racial abuse and people have been tweeting him saying that they want him dead and that they hope he dies of cancer.

Absolutely disgusting.
    I agree it's disgusting, but that's par for the course with almost any online debate these days.

Besides, Ramos was the worst offender of the night, imo. A mistake (or two!) is a mistake(s), but cynical fouls are different.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    I agree it's disgusting, but that's par for the course with almost any online debate these days.

Besides, Ramos was the worst offender of the night, imo. A mistake (or two!) is a mistake(s), but cynical fouls are different.
    Karius - Carelessius. Why don't German goalkeepers play like that against England. The occasion was too big for him and Liverpool need to sort out that position if they want to progress.

Salah was simply taken out of the game - we think we've had grounds for complaints. Don't think even a foul was given.

Bale has made it clear he wants out - worth a look? Money can't matter to him now so playing every game for the oldest professional football club must be an ambition?

Besides, Ramos was the worst offender of the night, imo.
    England Rugby are checking his lineage.

Classic Ramos, really. He knows exactly what he's doing, and it's bloody effective!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Classic Ramos, really. He knows exactly what he's doing, and it's bloody effective!
    I blame Klopp, everyone knows Liverpool have
    needed a decent keeper ever since Raine left, all their top premier league rivals have top class keepers and they have 2 both prone to errors Unfortunately non of those top stoppers are English

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I blame Klopp, everyone knows Liverpool have
    needed a decent keeper ever since Raine left, all their top premier league rivals have top class keepers and they have 2 both prone to errors Unfortunately non of those top stoppers are English
    Karius has bee a liability all season when I've watched MOTD, really surprised he wasn't replaced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast